****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Pics
Okay, I was too tempted... although I'm about rped out too!

Name: Splash
Pack: Toyota Coyote Pack
Mate: (None... yet.)
Personality:
She is always curious, and great at getting herself in trouble. She is usually friendly, but incredibly stubborn... which sometimes leads to... unfriendliness.
Physical Description: she is a light wheaten color, with dark speckles and smudges.
Other:

Last edited:
Okay, I was to tempted... although I'm about rped out too!

Mate: (None)
Personality:
She is always curious, and great at getting herself in trouble. She is usually friendly, but incredibly stubborn... which sometimes leads to unfriendliness.
Physical Description: she is a light wheaten color, with dark speckles and smudges.
Other: She is around 6 months old.
@cluckmecoop7, hasn't started it yet, so that gives you time to work on your others, but she left us hanging. :hmm

Okay, I was too tempted... although I'm about rped out too!

Mate: (None... yet.)
Personality:
She is always curious, and great at getting herself in trouble. She is usually friendly, but incredibly stubborn... which sometimes leads to... unfriendliness.
Other:
There. Perfect!

Form--
Name: Fenrir
Pack: Toyota coyote pack
Mate: Angel (if accepted as a worthy mate)
Personality: Easygoing, passionate. Is loyal to the end and will protect what he loves with his life if necessary, including his pack and mate.
Physical description: Midnight black with some wine red mixed in, green eyes. Larger than most coyotes. Almost wolfish in both size and appearance, easily mistaken for one from afar.
Other: Amazing hunter and loyal protector

Will post pics tomorrow or next day depending on when it is finished
What rank is he right now?

Back
Top Bottom