****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

As soon as Loula was out of sight, she went to find one of the alphas. She saw Angel laying in the sun.

"Excuse me, Alpha. But I have a problem." She bowed and flattened her ears.

Angel lifted her head. "Yes?"

"Well, I don't want to tattle.... but I saw Crystal and a different coyote I don't know sharing a rabbit they just caught. I thought I should just let you know."

"Thank you for telling me." Was all Angel said.

Loula nodded and hurried away.

"Have a good day," Crystal called after her. She's going to tell Alpha, isn't she? Crystal thought with a sigh.
Emira tilted her head a little in confusion when the omega briefly conversed with Crystal and just took off. She found the behavior odd, expecting her to at least ask for a share of the rabbit, but she was glad she didn’t. She lowered her head on top of her paws, her stomach finally settled after getting in some food. Satisfied, she shut her eyes for a light nap.

Angel stood up and walked over to where Loula said that Crystal and the 'other' coyote was. "What are you doing?" She asked.

Crystal sat up like she'd been pricked by a needle. "Hmm? What?" she asked
Emira’s eyes fluttered open at the arrival of the Alpha, and let out a tiny whimper. They were in trouble.
Crystal looked like a deer in headlights. "Oh. I wanted to eat." She said simply
She watched Crystal and the Alpha carefully, her ears pinned down against her skull in worry.

Back
Top Bottom