****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

"Since what?" Crystal asked softly
Clover avoided eye contact with cyrstal. "When I was a pup, I lived in a very strict pack and every night, my parents would sneak out into the woods and one night the had me come with them. We walked to a big cave that had grunting coming from inside. I was only about two months old. My parents told me to follow them into the cave so I did. Inside the cave there was two huge Grizzlies and 3 Cubs. Then my parents started talking to the bears in the bears language, they introduced me to Blossom and her brothers. Then every night me and my parents would sneak out together and I even learned how to speak bear. But then one night the alphas followed us into the woods. They found us with the bears and killed my parents and the bears but me and Blossom escaped and lived in a tiny cave for a year. Then Blossom went hunting one day and this pack came and found me and took me in, gave me a cave. But I didn't see Blossom again until I found her in the meat pile today." Clover buried her face in her paws.

Clover avoided eye contact with cyrstal. "When I was a pup, I lived in a very strict pack and every night, my parents would sneak out into the woods and one night the had me come with them. We walked to a big cave that had grunting coming from inside. I was only about two months old. My parents told me to follow them into the cave so I did. Inside the cave there was two huge Grizzlies and 3 Cubs. Then my parents started talking to the bears in the bears language, they introduced me to Blossom and her brothers. Then every night me and my parents would sneak out together and I even learned how to speak bear. But then one night the alphas followed us into the woods. They found us with the bears and killed my parents and the bears but me and Blossom escaped and lived in a tiny cave for a year. Then Blossom went hunting one day and this pack came and found me and took me in, gave me a cave. But I didn't see Blossom again until I found her in the meat pile today." Clover buried her face in her paws.
Crystal was at a loss for words. Finally, she said, "Oh, Clover, I'm so sorry." Her words were choked.

Morrigan trotted after her, entering camp with her head held high. She had been proud of what they had achieved with only the two of them, but of course, the rest of the pack had to go and one up them. She stopped dead when she saw what remained of a bear beside the prey pile, a low growl rising in her throat. Despite that, she still decided to have the nerve to walk past the beta's and high rankers with her head and tail held high. It was dare, to see what they would do, testing her limits to see how far she could get without correction. She dropped her rabbits on the pile, watching the betas carefully.
When Emira returned to camp alongside Morrigan, her jaw nearly dropped at the sight of the massive bear the pack managed to strike down. She casted Morrigan a glance, who looked visibly upset at what they returned to. After she set her pair of flimsy rabbits in the pile and went on her way, not paying much attention to Morrigans risky behavior. Her head hung low, slightly saddened and upset as she made her way to her poorly dug out den underneath the roots of a tree.

Orchid was bored, she laid on her back and started pawing at the air. Then she thought, Amber was back, so she should go visit her! She got up and headed for Amber's den.

Wepwawet had no friends so he simply lay slumped on the ground. He thought he must look like a brown blob on the ground, when in truth he was a very beautiful coyote, a blue Merle splitface coat with one emerald green one crystal blue eye. But he had never seen himself so he of coarse, did not know this.

Back
Top Bottom