****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Morrigan huffed, frowning when she did not get the attention she craved. The pack had turned away from her, off in their own little world. Emira had crept away, and even Crystal was nowhere to be find.
Neither where the Alpha's.
But she was starving. So, she did the thing she did best, ducked her head and grabbed one of the rabbits and crept away, keeping her head down and looking rather small for how big she truly was. She paused suddenly though. It wasn't fair to keep the rabbit for herself.
She whipped back around, and located Emira's makeshift den, dropping the rabbit at the other coyotes paws. "Well, the pack might've one upped us, but I think we did a brilliant job."
Fenrir woke up and stretched. He walked out and noticed the familiar coyote slinking around with a rabbit in her jaws. He followed her to a makeshift den and said, "Why are you slinking around with a rabbit?"
Emira nearly panicked when Morrigan entered her makeshift den, there was hardly enough space for a second coyote and being squished together wasn’t something she was expecting. She glanced down at the rabbit Morrigan set at her paws, “Yeah we did” she said quietly, giving a small fake smile. She was feeling sort of bummed out for having to go hunt for the pack when there was a whole hunting party set up while they were gone. What was the point of us going out there..? I mean.. it was sort of fun being with Morrigan.. but..

Morrigan tilted her head, her confusion abrupt and blatant. The Alpha at her old pack would've had her ears within seconds of her even daring to look him in the eyes, whether she had been told she was allowed to eat her hunt or not. "Thank you, Alpha." She murmured, her stance becoming less defensive. "The names Morrigan. I'm not too surprised, I've been here for a few weeks now."
"Morrigan..." He mumbled, the name sounded awfully familiar, he just couldn't place it at the moment. "Well Morrigan, anything that you caught on that hunt is rightfully yours." He looked at the coyote Morrigan was with and added, "Yours as well."

"I could do it!" Orchid exclaimed, making herself look larger. "They are undoubtedly on solids by now and should be weaned already, seeing how long ago it was that she attacked you! I could catch fish and what not for them!"
"Yes, but do you think, if there were cubs, that you could teach them the skills a mother would teach? We don't know everything about grizzly bears, you know." Amber said, trying to hide her own excitement

"Yeesh , he looks depressed " scar thinks to himself , " what's your name and which pack are you from ? I don't recognize you ."
"I'm from this pack," Wepwawet mumbled, he looked at himself in the water for the first time in his life and gasped slightly. He was a beautiful coyote, but then it depressed him further.

"Yes, but do you think, if there were cubs, that you could teach them the skills a mother would teach? We don't know everything about grizzly bears, you know." Amber said, trying to hide her own excitement
"I'm sneaky! I could sneak into bear territory and watch the bears!" Orchid said with pride. She was already headed to where they had brought down the bear.

"That's way too risky, Orchid. We don't even know if there are any cubs." Amber laughed.
Orchid ignored her and entered the clearing, there was blood everywhere but she paid no attention to that, she put her nose to the ground and sniffed around. She felt like she could smell something in one direction and headed that way.

"Oh ..sorry" "I guess I just haven't met you ""I'm scar , mate to Aspen !" "What's your name ?" Scar asks
"Wepwawet," he said quietly. He slipped into the water and sat down, letting the current wash away all the dirt and blood. Once that was gone his blue merle coat was glistening, his splitface was showing again and his eyes stood out again. He shook himself dry and set to work licking the water off the rest of the way.

Orchid ignored her and entered the clearing, there was blood everywhere but she paid no attention to that, she put her nose to the ground and sniffed around. She felt like she could smell something in one direction and headed that way.
As Orchid followed her nose the scent got stronger and stronger until they reached a den, "Look Amber!" She said excitedly, "I followed the scent of cubs here!" She headed into the den and sniffed around, the smell definitely came from here. She heard something move and looked in that direction. "There's two cubs in here!" She called to Amber. She approached the cubs carefully, they weren't much smaller than her and would be bigger than her soon. "My den is big enough for these two," she whispered to herself.

Back
Top Bottom