****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Winter blushed. ”Thanks. I like your name too.” she paused, then added, ”Is there anything you like to do?”
"I like running. The feel of the wind going through my fur is the best feeling I've ever experienced." Sliver said, other than the feeling I get when you smile at me- he pushed the thought aside, "I also enjoy hunting, of course."

"I like running. The feel of the wind going through my fur is the best feeling I've ever experienced." Sliver said, other than the feeling I get when you smile at me- he pushed the thought aside, "I also enjoy hunting, of course."
Winter smiled. ”I do agree, there is something about running that makes you feel so free. Hunting is also enjoyable, especially knowing that you’re providing for the pack.”

Shaw wondered off, leaving the love birds behind and setting out to find a den, after a while of walking he came across a old rabbit borrow that had been dug up by a coyote-most likey on a hunt, it looked abandoned so he went inside, it was larger then he'd expected and went farther back then he would want to go, he laid down and slept fitfully, not able to get rid of the memories that haunted him....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom