****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

"I remember that, idiot." He growled softly, showing his lengthened teeth. "I'm a lower mid-ranking coyote-" He rolled his eyes, not annoyed at Shaw, it's just that he had always hated his rank. "-and I'm from the Toyota pack." He finished, his teeth still showing.
"Huh...I don't remember seeing you around. How long ago did you join our pack?! Oh... And what's your name? I didn't catch it." Shaw replied, stretching his neck and staying calm.

"Huh...I don't remember seeing you around. How long ago did you join our pack?! Oh... And what's your name? I didn't catch it." Shaw replied, stretching his neck and staying calm.
"It was pretty recently actually-....and my names Ryusei, but you can just call me Ryu!" He responded cheerfully. "-and don't mention my teeth, I already know what they look like, and I'm not really looking for yet another coyote to make a nasty comment about them-" He sighed.

"It was pretty recently actually-....and my names Ryusei, but you can just call me Ryu!" He responded cheerfully. "-and don't mention my teeth, I already know what they look like, and I'm not really looking for yet another coyote to make a nasty comment about them-" He sighed.
Shaw glanced at ryu's teeth and noticed they were a little longer than normal, he nodded, knowing what it felt like to be bullied with his albinism and all.
" I'm shaw"

Shaw glanced at ryu's teeth and noticed they were a little longer than normal, he nodded, knowing what it felt like to be bullied with his albinism and all.
" I'm shaw"
"Nice name." He responded, hopping around slightly. "Sorry, sometimes I'm a little fidgety-" He muttered.

Ahera skillfully got herself a large rabbit even without sight as she had done it several times before. She returned to the territory and curled up, carefully eating her rabbit.

" no problem," Shaw replied, squinting his eyes in the sunlight to see around, " we're back at camp so you shouldn't be lost anymore" he said with a chuckle
"Hey! It's not my fault I'm bad at directions, idiot!" He nudged him with his nose, using some slight force, and huffing.

Back
Top Bottom