HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Hello Neighbor! We live South of rt 30 and only 8 minutes West of 49. We are about 2 miles behind Aberdeen Subdivision. We have on average 30 Buff Orpington chickens. Theres no ordinances in our area. I know in downtown Valparaiso they do have an ordinance but I believe you can have between 3-5 hens. I think they have an ordinance against rooster because of the noise they make. If you are not around down town then you are free to have as many as you want. We also make Automatic Chicken Coop Doors locally here in town if your ever interested.

Hello, I'm Madison my family and I live in greenwood, Indiana and were curious if anyone has raised any Guinea fowl and if you would like any?? We have two but sadly we can't keep them so we're giving them away to a good home. They're about 2 or 3 weeks old were not exactly sure what gender yet, but we thing there's one girl and one boy. If you're interested please let me know!

Hello Neighbor! We live South of rt 30 and only 8 minutes West of 49. We are about 2 miles behind Aberdeen Subdivision. We have on average 30 Buff Orpington chickens. Theres no ordinances in our area. I know in downtown Valparaiso they do have an ordinance but I believe you can have between 3-5 hens. I think they have an ordinance against rooster because of the noise they make. If you are not around down town then you are free to have as many as you want. We also make Automatic Chicken Coop Doors locally here in town if your ever interested.
Hello, I'm Madison my family and I live in greenwood, Indiana and were curious if anyone has raised any Guinea fowl and if you would like any?? We have two but sadly we can't keep them so we're giving them away to a good home. They're about 2 or 3 weeks old were not exactly sure what gender yet, but we thing there's one girl and one boy. If you're interested please let me know!
Welcome to BYC!
Sadly this threads no longer active.
We have an active Indiana thread 4 years strong, here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/730582/indiana-bycers-here/47010
Please feel welcome to come on over and jump in!

Let's have an exclusive thread just for us Hoosiers; after all, we ARE the best looking of all men, strongest of all women, and all of our children are above average, i.e., Garrison Keillor has nothing on us.  Let's make ourselves known to one another. 

Introduce yourself and/or your chickens.  Have a question or information to share?  Need help?  Want to buy or to sell something? Know any gossip?

Back
Top Bottom