Hoover Hatchery has great prices....

Hello. I have ordered from this hatchery 2 times. I have had nothing but good experiences with this place. Customer service is wonderful. I had a problem with my second batch because some of the chickens trampled the smaller ones and 4 died and I saved 2. They sent me a replacment batch for $20. I ordered a few more breeds and they sent alot of free extras. Please don't hesitate to order from here. Thanks dusty

I used them last year for broilers and SLWs, between the neighbor and I we got 150 broilers, half died w/in the 1st week and the others grew very poorly. And this was between 2 people raising, 2 different ways. I gave all the SLWs away the 1st day as they ALL had single combs.

i ordered 36 birds and i lost all but 5 at a week old from coccidiosus they contracted from the hatchery

i would never order from there again!!!!!!!
somad.gif

Quote:
Is this their current price list for 2011? It looks like the same one as the 2010 price list.

They did update it. Its maybe a nickel mre per breed than last year.

I live in California and bought 25 chicks from them last week. They arrived the day after the ship out date. Out of the 27 that they sent only 1 died (two days later). They even color-marked the chicks and included a page explaining which chick is what color so you can identify the different breeds! Really great hatchery and will definitely purchase from them again!

Back
Top Bottom