Hoover Hatchery

Eckielady

Songster
Feb 12, 2017
East Tennessee
Why don't I see more posts about them? I have a group of chicks being delivered tomorrow and the few reviews I found were good plus they were cheaper with free shipping.

So, what am I missing?

upload_2017-5-18_20-23-17.png
upload_2017-5-18_20-23-52.png
Found some pictures on them. I almost ordered from there. I think they are a great hathchery

I got my girls (and surprise boy) from TSC, but they're from Hoover Hatchery. They're all healthy, sweet tempered birds. One of our pullets ended up being a cockerel, but that can happen at any hatchery. I'd definitely get chicks from them again.

So far I'm incredibly impressed. I needed to cancel one thing on my order and they did that one day before shipping. Chicks arrived Friday super healthy and all of them look great. I'm happy!!

I have had a horrid experience so far. We ordered a group of about 30 chicks they canceled half of them even though we ordered about a month in advance and they shipped Tuesday and we have still not gotten them. We will not be able to get them until tomorrow which will be 4 days. They are not even far away from us (Iowa-Nebraska) not only did that happen they went to Minnesota before this and it’s not warm here or there. I’m afraid they are severely dehydrated by tomorrow or frozen

I have had a horrid experience so far. We ordered a group of about 30 chicks they canceled half of them even though we ordered about a month in advance and they shipped Tuesday and we have still not gotten them. We will not be able to get them until tomorrow which will be 4 days. They are not even far away from us (Iowa-Nebraska) not only did that happen they went to Minnesota before this and it’s not warm here or there. I’m afraid they are severely dehydrated by tomorrow or frozen
Sorry you are frustrated, but....

Hatcheries sell on predicted hatch rates and estimated sex ratios.....they cant control what does hatch when your hatch day rolls around.....they use VERY conservative estimates, but sometimes even that ends with unfulfilled orders.
Shipping issues are usps issues, not hatchery issues....they have no more control over how fast or by what route your package travels than you would

Back
Top Bottom