Stellasmomma

Songster
May 23, 2022
HI All,
I posted earlier trying to see if anyone had some guesses on gender of these chicks they are silkie mixes so I know that can be hard one of them is 14,5 weeks the other two are 12.5 weeks. I am hoping that if it is thought these are males that I can rehome them while they are still really young to someone who wants them and can raise them up with their flock. Here are close up pics of what there is of a comb on them that was asked for before. I am crossing my fingers for at least one female! I have had terrible luck with hatching this year and cannot have any more Roo's!!! I have heard from a lot of people this year that they also had primarily male chicks hatched in the last year Thank you for your thoughts on the gender of these cute lil chicks! I put their names in the file name hoping that would help when talking about a particular chick as two of them look very similar Bo is 12.5 weeks Winter is also 12.5 weeks and Autumn is 14.5 weeks. Mom is Silkie dad is a silkie mix of some sort I have other pics just let me know what pic you might need to help

Attachments

• Winter1.jpg
    Winter1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Winter2.jpg
    Winter2.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Winter3.jpg
    Winter3.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Winter4.jpg
    Winter4.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 12
  • autumn 2.jpg
    autumn 2.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Autumn 3.jpg
    Autumn 3.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Bo 1.jpg
    Bo 1.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 15
  • Bo 2.jpg
    Bo 2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Bo 3.jpg
    Bo 3.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 15
Second one is without doubt a cockerel., I'd say first is pullet.
Thank you! I am hoping and I thought the first one named Winter is a pullet as I am pretty attached to her the other photos are actually 2 different birds they look identical they are 2 weeks apart in age do you think both are male?

Back
Top Bottom