Horizon's End: A Wolf Story based on RWTP

U dont like this? :(

I don't like reading alot of animal stories, but your writing talent is something to be envied  :hugs

I understand. Heh, since I'm writing this it might be a case of pot calling the kettle black, but I really do understand about all the animal stories. There's just... so many and it seems like some people on here avoid people stories like the plague *cough*Shadow*cough*Whispers*coughcough*
I, personally, like the animal stores better; as a human being, I like to read stories and RP as a different species. However, some human stories and RPs are just so well put-together and welcoming that I can't resist.

Quote:
I understand. Heh, since I'm writing this it might be a case of pot calling the kettle black, but I really do understand about all the animal stories. There's just... so many and it seems like some people on here avoid people stories like the plague *cough*Shadow*cough*Whispers*coughcough*
I, personally, like the animal stores better; as a human being, I like to read stories and RP as a different species. However, some human stories and RPs are just so well put-together and welcoming that I can't resist.

I know. It's just kind of irritating when some people will overlook a human story or RP just because it isn't animals. Judging a book by its cover, literally.

I don't like reading alot of animal stories, but your writing talent is something to be envied  :hugs

I know. It's just kind of irritating when some people will overlook a human story or RP just because it isn't animals. Judging a book by its cover, literally.
I've read Shadow Whispers. It's a good story.

Quote:

I know. It's just kind of irritating when some people will overlook a human story or RP just because it isn't animals. Judging a book by its cover, literally. I've read Shadow Whispers. It's a good story.

Once this gets finished I'll start writing Shadow Whispers again.

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/849874/horizons-end-a-wolf-story-based-on-rwtp/80#post_12751409"]

I've read Shadow Whispers. It's a good story.

Once this gets finished I'll start writing Shadow Whispers again.
[/quote]Yay!!! Go to RWTP/UTM, please :)

I was writing this pretty happily when I realized that you guys probably don't know some of the wolves here, given that they were from the very first RWTP a year ago. Since I don't want you to think I'm pulling random wolves out of a hat, here you go. Affiliations & pics. My goodness this post is gigantic.

~Stonepack~

Alpha Female ~ Senkah

LL

Alpha Male ~ Hades

LL

Beta ~ Aki

LL

Packmates ~

Faedon

LL

Zero

LL

Thunder

LL

Rain

LL

Nike

LL

Sierra

LL

Ash

LL

Mari

LL

Echo

Fur is a dark gray-blue in color, tipped with bright red, with black speckles dotting her muzzle. White socks on all four of paws, a white underside, and white tail and ear tips. Glinting amber eyes.

Fyra

Fur is black, with gray speckles dotting her muzzle, chest and underside

Quartz

LL

Nebrivo

He is a bit smaller than an average wolf, with a black pelt with rusty red hairs scattered throughout it. His eyes are glowing yellow amber in color and one pupil is somewhat misshapen, causing a slight visionary issue for him at times.

~Darkpack~

Alpha Female ~ Atra

LL

Alpha Male ~ Kodiak

LL

Betas ~ Nighta

LL

Akira

LL

Packmates ~

Luna

LL

Ebony

LL

Timber DECEASED

LL

Moss

LL

Tawny

LL

River

LL

Reed & Moonsky

LL

Fish

LL

Mosquito

LL

Bird

Koda

LL

Willow

LL

Amber

LL

Twylight

Whisper

~Emeraldpack~

Alpha Male ~ Storm

LL

Alpha Female ~ Nyx

LL

Betas ~ Lark

LL

North

LL

Packmates ~

Stone

LL

Koga & Akira

LL

Sky

Kyra & Leah

Muri

Nikko

He is a large, black wolf with dark grey hairs that coat his underbelly and fleck out into the rest of his coat. His toes are the same grey as his underbelly and chest and under his muzzle is also that color grey. His eyes are somewhat amber and always seem to have a happy sparkle to them.

~Pinepack~

Alpha Male ~ Splash

LL

Alpha Female ~ Echo

LL

Betas ~ Fox

LL

Dewdrop

LL

Packmates ~

Silver

LL

Hunter

LL

Isis

LL

Blizzard

LL

Mystery

LL

Yukon

LL

Azar

Magpie

LL

Robin

LL

Mates

Stonepack

Thunder x Rain

Sierra x Timber FORMERLY

Quartz x Nebrivo

Darkpack

Akira x Nighta

Reed x Moonsky

Pups- Fish

Fish x Tawny

Emeraldpack

Koga x Akira

Muri x Nikko

Hunter x Azar

Blizzard x Mystery

Yukon x Silver

These are all subject to change and will at some point in time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom