Horror movie Fanatic.... Never fear the remote to shut it off is here

I agree with most of what you guys said about the horror movies not being any good lately. I like the classics like the original Poltergeist or The Haunting (from the 60's).

But I did see Touristas, that was done well and creepy in a different way because it didn't have a typical monster or paranormal thing in it, but the reality of it creeped me out.

Made me want to stay home and not want to go traveling anywhere, that's for sure.

The last movie that spooked me was The Mothman Prophecies. It was a horror but it was scary

It was creepy. And based on siting of the mothman in the late 70's I believe. The incident with the bridge actually occured in the 70's and not the late 90's.

If I had to choose one horror movie that was my favorite of all time I would have to say IT. I have such fond memories of the kids and I bundling up together on the sofa and watching that movie with a huge bowl of popcorn.

Sounds like fun Betty! We used do this but our films were family friendly. Me and Mom would sit and watch horror movies. My Dad and me too would watch as a bit of a ritual. They would air wierd films on Tuesdays here locally and we would watch and most times it was a horror movie they aired. Me and my Sister would go tot he Drafthouse for Weird Wednesday too which was usually some horror film.

Ace, that under the bed scene was what got the biggest jump outta me. I felt sympathy for the characters as well, and the ending was a bit odd, but I have been disappointed soo many times by horror films lately, that I found the good jumps I got out of that one really cool.

It wasn't that scary for me though I have to admit because I was expecting it after looking at the backcover of the movie. And also hearing about it lol. But all in all I enjoyed it. I just found no real redeeming values in the characters except Todd who seemed to be the only voice of reason toward the end. And Annabelle I felt sympathy for since she really wasn't bad in nature liek the rest.

I haven't had a chance to see HB2 yet. I'm so broke until next week. I had a bunch of chick and gosling orders come in and no buyers so low on cash.

I agree with most of what you guys said about the horror movies not being any good lately. I like the classics like the original Poltergeist or The Haunting (from the 60's).

But I did see Touristas, that was done well and creepy in a different way because it didn't have a typical monster or paranormal thing in it, but the reality of it creeped me out.

Poltergiest! That is one of the best!

My sister saw Touristas and told me she wasn't impressed so I passed on it so far.​

I did not have a chance to read through the entire thread, so sorry if this was posted already. High Tension is a great horror movie. No stop crazy all the way through.

Back
Top Bottom