*Horse Alert* Any Silver Brumby fans out there?

Have you seen and/or read the silver brumby

• Total voters
Gasp, is there a horse movie I haven't heard of? Can I have the general description of this movie? And there is a BOOK SERIES?! I can't believe myself right now.
Wild Australian horse in the snowy mountains (the NSW/Victoria boarder) he is a beautiful sought after horse that has to evade men’s capture throughout his entire life. The series follows his life and his offsprings lives

Gasp, is there a horse movie I haven't heard of? Can I have the general description of this movie? And there is a BOOK SERIES?! I can't believe myself right now.
It’s basically about a palomino stallion and his journey to becoming the king of the cascade brumbies, and reclaiming what was once his father‘s before the great Brolga defeated him.

Wild Australian horse in the snowy mountains (the NSW/Victoria boarder) he is a beautiful sought after horse that has to evade men’s capture throughout his entire life. The series follows his life and his offsprings lives
Thank you! I am gonna watch this movie now. I will likely read the entire books series depending on the length by next weekend.

First question- Where can you read/watch these? I’d love to.

Second question-is it appropriate for a 12 year old? I am NOT 12 :lau But consider that my comfort level.
I watched the movie and TV series on YouTube. I bought the first book on Amazon, and the rest off eBay. You can get the audio versions on Amazon though

My series. The bigger books have like 3 books included each
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom