Horse communicator experience.

Anyone had an experience with a communicator? Did it work out with what they said or suggested? I am sceptical but still open to thoughts.
I have used animal communicators several times over the years, several different ones. They often say things that make my eyes roll, like: "He wants you to know that you are a very good mother and he loves you very much." I think: "and I paid someone to tell me that?" Others But other times I have been astounded by the information that is way too detailed, specific and complex for someone without knowledge of mine or my pet's histories to guess at. Those experiences I cannot explain, and is perhaps what has led to me to continue to try to work with them. I am not sure that I ever would use one again, but I would never say never.

This isn't about horses but you may find it interesting anyway. A friend of mine boarded and trained dogs professionally. He had a large kennel where he housed the dogs that were being boarded or being trained. One day an animal communicator came over. I don't remember now why she was there but I do know he hadn't hired her for her services. Anyway she asked permission to go look at the dogs in the kennel. He told her to go ahead and he went on about his business. After some period of time she came out and asked to speak to him about a dog. She said this dog was very sad and that she (the dog) could not understand why she had been sent to this "prison". The dog communicated that her family had brought home a new addition and that they were afraid that she (the dog) might hurt it. The dog communicated that she would do no such thing and that she was brokenhearted that she had been sent into exile away from her home and family. My friend was stunned. This animal communicator knew nothing about the dogs. He certainly hadn't told her anything, and if he had he wouldn't have mentioned that particular dog anyway. It turned out the dog's owners had a new baby and they decided to board the dog for a few weeks until they figured out how to safely introduce the dog to the baby. He did tell me that everything eventually worked out well for all involved but that he was still scratching his head about how that animal communicator knew what she knew. She had no previous acquaintance with my friend and she certainly did not know the owners of that sad, bewildered, and unhappy dog.

Thanks for the replies :) We had a communicator come to the yard but my horse wasn’t on the list. To be quite honest I had better things to spend my money on! Apparently my Harry was very “chatty“ with the communicator and he told the yard owner that Harry was saying he had a tummy ache due to an ulcer. Also that the spirits (Not the bottled kind, LOL!) come to him on a night to heal & help him. He’s a 24 year old ex racing thoroughbred so does have some age issues. Apparently I’m never to move him out of his stable or the spirits won’t be able to help him anymore. Harrys stable is in an old WW2 building which was on an airforce base during the war so I’m presuming he is meaning the war spirits if there are such?? I am all rather sceptical still but have got him some food that the communicator said should help him so we shall see.

Not horses, but my coworker tried this with an older cat that wasn't doing well after the introduction of a new cat and was repeatedly peeing on the couch. This coworker and I foster kittens together, so we are very close. It's not her thing but her husband really wanted to try the animal communicator. There was a first virtual meet-and-greet how-it-works session and then two in person sessions. The first two she came to work making fun of it to everyone in the break room and thinking it really was quite dumb. Thoroughly not buying it and unimpressed. It was really funny listening to the weird stuff this communicator lady was doing and saying. A week after the second session she stopped talking about it and when I asked her she quietly told me she couldn't believe it but it seemed to be actually helping. A few weeks later the older cat was doing well, all peeing on the couch had stopped, and the household was much happier. I think some of the benefit of the communicator was having fresh eyes, that can watch you and the animal and notice things you are used to (the cat tenses up if the dog came around when the cat was eating, try feeding the cat up on a shelf). Some of it I couldn't believe and can't necessarily explain (the cat wants her bed moved a little to the left and would like you to take the dog away for a few hours this weekend so she can decompress without any barking). Somehow that translated to the cat not peeing on the couch, getting to like the new cat, and had a lasting effect? (You'll notice the new cat was the source of the problem but none of the solutions involved the new cat at all, mostly the dog and humans). Weird, but I guess it worked.

Back
Top Bottom