Name: Hombre
Breed: poi
Colour (some may be obvious. Others may not): pintoloosa
Any markings: spotted butt, gecko blaze, random dots
Personality: funny, curious, friendly, willing, solid, athletic, dorky
IMG_20190317_104755097_HDR.jpg
IMG_20181031_090848414_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190303_121511973.jpg
not me riding- much easier to get a photo of the horse that way lol.

Last edited:
Oh i really should have put a deadline because i cut it a littleness early.
:love I would have voted the same with or without Hombre in. I enjoy the good fun and truly impressed by all. But, a rescued girl who can take a bullet, give birth and remain besties, photographs like a supermodel while recovering inside and out... (wow) deserves my respect and my vote. Wish I had at least three votes :D everyone is beautiful. Mahalo for posting the contest eye candy butterscotch and all.

First time I looked this far down in the forum - and I can’t help but share my photogenic girl!

Name: Cassie - Casually Put
Breed: Thoroughbred
Colour (some may be obvious. Others may not): Chestnut
Any markings: Star and slight stripe on face, socks on front and hind left.
Personality: Total mare - but the best of them all! She’s a real pain when she doesn’t get her way, but she’s my partner in crime. She knows how gorgeous she is. Doesn’t care much for other horses and she’s sure to let them know when they get too close. She’s awesome, though, and even when she’s trying to be a buttface, she’ll take care of me. Nobody else can ride her - she’ll bounce ‘em all right off! She pours her heart into everything she does and she’ll stare any competition right down. We do eventing, despite the western bridles. She only rides in a hackamore. She just looks cute in a bit.
Picture (make sure to include):
View attachment 1740996 View attachment 1740997 View attachment 1740998
Omgosh!! She is beautiful!

Name: Max
Breed: Quarter horse
Colour (some may be obvious. Others may not): Grulla
Any markings: None
Personality: He is super sweet and calm even though I am the first person to ever ride him bareback he is a total sweetheart. Never has bucked anyone off in his whole life. Sweetest horse I’ve ever met.
Picture (make sure to include):
B2B895A5-A45F-48A6-81CF-63C75865E355.jpeg

41AF1E94-442D-4D23-AE90-E0ED7A334F32.jpeg

6B20CF66-A594-4148-A8DB-E2041281E06B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom