Horse drawing contest!

Pics
Am I allowed to join the fun? :frow Everybody here's so gifted....knocks my socks off! :eek: Talent galore. :love

Horses were my first love, you could say, when I began drawing 11+ years ago. Imagine what they started out looking like....backs long enough for an entire family to ride upon! :lol:
View attachment 1658658
~Alex
WOW!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!:love I AM AMAZED!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THERE ARE SOO MUCH TALENTED PEOPLE ON HERE!!!!! GOOD JOB EVERYONE, IT IS GOING TO BE A HARD DECISION ON WHO TO PICK!:thumbsup

Am I allowed to join the fun? :frow Everybody here's so gifted....knocks my socks off! :eek: Talent galore. :love

Horses were my first love, you could say, when I began drawing 11+ years ago. Imagine what they started out looking like....backs long enough for an entire family to ride upon! :lol:
View attachment 1658658
~Alex
There's a winner I bet! Lol. Everyone's drawing are so beautiful!

I decided to end it today!
And in 3rd place is @sassysarah, Congratulations!!! Wonderful drawing!!!

This may be my only entry, so I might not have two horses in the race ;), but I really enjoy looking at everyone’s work. You guys are amazing drawers! This is a classic paint horse, and the first one I’ve ever done.
View attachment 1653734
In 2nd place is @Table4Six, Congratulations!!!! Great drawing!!

View attachment 1658658
~Alex
1st place in @Alexandra33, Congratulations!!!!!! That is a beautiful drawing!

It is a pity that I can not draw. I would draw horses with great pleasure. I have loved them since childhood and would love to have a couple of beautiful horses at home.

Back
Top Bottom