Horse for Sale (PA)

Hope0491

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
VA/PA
Hey Everyone.
smile.png

We have decided to sell my horse due to me not having enough time for her. She just doesn't get the attention she needs and I'd really love to find her a great home where she gets a lot of attention and someone can enjoy riding her.
smile.png

I *think* she's full blood Arabian... but her previous owner didn't transfer her papers over so we don't know for sure. She was born in April and is going to be 15 in 08'. She used to be a jumper... but when we got her, her feet were in Terrible shape! we had to give her therapy, get special shoes... it was pretty much a mess... haha After about 4 months of that, she healed great! She is limited to what she can do, if you want to ride her on the road, she need to have shoes or else she can damage her feet again.

She doesn't like water from some odd reason.. haha... she's scared of little puddles... but she does LOVE bathes!
big_smile.png

We are selling her with EVERYTHING! Saddle, Saddle Pad, Bridle, Bit, Winter Blanket, All brushes, any extra hay or feed, etc.

If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks!!
~Lacey

Here's a few pics:

DSC05730.jpg

DSC05735.jpg

hehe.. her mane is all messy... she LOVES to roll!

DSC05738.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, how pretty she is!!! She looks like my QH mare. Too bad we don't live closer to you in the states, I hope my daughter doesn't see this, she wants another horse LOL! Hope you find a great:) home for her!

awww... Thanks!! ^.^

I'm pretty bummed about finding another home for her... but I know it's for *her* best.
smile.png
hehe....

Yeah, we drove 12 hours to get her... LOL... we're insane! haha....

~Lacey

Back
Top Bottom