Horse Isle 2 Help, Chat, and Player Intro

Dapplepony

Songster
9 Years
Jul 19, 2010
Hi and welcome to the HI2 Thread! I'm not sure if there is a HI2 thread already, so don't hold it against me. Feel free to talk about HI2 as much as you want, but I'm gonna have to ask you to please not act like a total loon.

Rules

1. Help where you can.

2. Please keep this tread clean, I don't wanna hear about Don't be friends with this player cause she/he is mean or anything of the sort. Live'n Learn, that's what I say.

3. Have fun!

This is not a club, although, if you want, I can put your name up here to show that you are a Helper, a News Flash, or a HI2 Addict!

Helpers:

Dapplepony

News Flash:

Addict:

Dapplepony

Pm me if your name has a spot up here.

Thanks,

Dapplepony

Last edited:
I guess I'll start by saying my user name for the game.

I'm SunFall, Nice to meet you.

Anyone else?

Quote:
The website?

Sorry about being a bit vague there...
tongue.png

Yes; what's Horse Isle 2?

It's an online horse game, where you do quest for NPC's, ride your horse, and compete against some of the best players on the game.

I just love this game.

Not really. It's more interactive than Howrse.com In fact, I play HI2 more than I play on Howrse! It just holds your attention longer, does not involve breeding horses, cause, they don't want a game site riddled with unwanted horses. I'm fine with that, it's better than walking into a sale barn and seeing all these sad, unwanted horses. Horses are not sold because of their "bad Blood lines" or they don't have what it takes to be a fantastic breeding horse, they are sold because they are:

A) Loved and sold to a close friend on the game. B) Sold for a good price because they are good at competition or C) Sold because the person is desperate for money.

It is truly a fun game though, I play maybe an hour a day or more. Yes, I am horribly addicted to that darn game.

Any questions?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom