Horse Lovers Thread

Pics
I like the Buttera one. It reminds of the saddles used in the Spanish Riding School. I also think the Maremma is really cool and authentic looking. If you had a Norwegian Fjord you would look like a Viking!
We do have a Norweigian Fyord! He isn't ours, but we have a min herd of 6, 2 are hours, and the other 4 are all split between a few friends. We keep them back and forth between our friends house, and our place to rotate pastures, so nothing gets to mucky. Anyway, his owner wants to buy one soon, maybe she should get that one!

We do have a Norweigian Fyord! He isn't ours, but we have a min herd of 6, 2 are hours, and the other 4 are all split between a few friends. We keep them back and forth between our friends house, and our place to rotate pastures, so nothing gets to mucky. Anyway, his owner wants to buy one soon, maybe she should get that one!
Can you post pics of him?!?! Fjords are one of my all time favorite breeds. I love them. ❤

Yes! Here are a few! I also have 2 in my album, so I will post different ones then those.
Can you post pics of him?!?! Fjords are one of my all time favorite breeds. I love them. ❤
He has his mane is cut in this one, for my birthday party! He is pretty fat in both of the pictures. It is about a week after we got him, and they were letting him on too much grass, and he was so fat, he laid down all the time!
IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

He is being lunged in this one, I cropped the person, me, out of the picture though! We are getting him in shape and his mane is about to flop!

Yes! Here are a few! I also have 2 in my album, so I will post different ones then those.

He has his mane is cut in this one, for my birthday party! He is pretty fat in both of the pictures. It is about a week after we got him, and they were letting him on too much grass, and he was so fat, he laid down all the time! View attachment 2405273
View attachment 2405276
He is being lunged in this one, I cropped the person, me, out of the picture though! We are getting him in shape and his mane is about to flop!
Oh my goodness, he is so beautiful! His mane looks so cool in that top pic. He's so cute. I love Fjords. :love
Thanks for the pics! I love him. ❤

I have a half Fjord I think he's also half QH.

Back
Top Bottom