Horse pics

Here's pictures of just a few of my horses... If I posted them all, I would flood the thread and get complaints. lol.

This is Robin my 2D, and on good days, 1D barrel horse I trained.

Stella, a red roan with four socks, grand daughter of my paint. She's the first baby I've put on the ground. Couldn't be more proud of her.
smile.png

This is Chaplin, he just turned two and I hope to start training him soon.

Last edited:
Here's pictures of just a few of my horses... If I posted them all, I would flood the thread and get complaints. lol.

This is Robin my 2D, and on good days, 1D barrel horse I trained.

Stella, a red roan with four socks, grand daughter of my paint. She's the first baby I've put on the ground. Couldn't be more proud of her.
smile.png

This is Chaplin, he just turned two and I hope to start training him soon.
Aww your horses are soo cute and spotty and adorable. Go ahead post more we don't mind. And
welcome-byc.gif
smile.png

Thank you! lol, I LOVE color, but as long they are athletic
love.gif
Here's a few more of the horses....

Here's some of my favorite brood mares. Most of our horses are cow bred.

This is Boo, he's a three yro running bred colt I bought as a weanling for barrels.

Then this is my palomino paint, Gold Digger. She's shown in ranch horse classes!

Then here's another picture of precious Stella.

Robin is so pretty is it a mare or gelding or i guess it could be a stallion too i really want to barrell race or trick ride but i dont have a horseaalthough i do know how to ride

I love seeing everyones horses! They all look so wonderful!

Here is a picture of Addie, our Thoroughbred!
I need to grab pictures of the other two as well... But I'll wait until they've finished shedding...and I'm not feeling a bit lazy!

Here's some pics of my baby, Sonny. He's an extremely NOT-smooth Tennessee Walker
1f602.png

f13677b2fad5ec4ee9cdeeb92eb9ba18.jpg

He used to be used in a 4-h drill team! But now that he's my horse, he's just my trail riding buddy. He turned 18 last week!
121db1e876db3f2cd4bc5dacafb46cc8.jpg

9408917bfb9f94f91d74c2323d9d9fbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom