Horse Roleplay!

Blizzard was shocked to hear a voice so similar to his brothers for the first time in years, he turned, but didn't expect to see storm standing there," .. What The! Storm it's you!" Blizzard said as he lounged forward, wrapping his neck around his brothers

Storm did the same," I...I can't believe this! How did you get here?! Are you alright?! I thought I'd never see you again!!" He exclaimed

Blizzard smiled and a tear rolled down his cheek," yes, yes I'm fine! Those humans took me here, same as they did with you,......how... How's the herd?!" He asked

Storm smiled and took a step back ," the herd is doing great!" He said, but a frown grew upon his face," at least it was untill this happened. I only hope sky can take care of them untill I escape ,"

Blizzard looked down at his hooves and a sad, defeated look came upon him," storm....I...I don't know how to tell you this but.., there's no way out of here. I've tried everything," he said solemnly

Storm looked around, it seemed as though his brother was right, but he wouldn't give up. He promised sky.
"No, no there has to be a way! Sky needs me! And....I need.. Her," he said sadly

Blizzard looked up at his brother and stamped his feet into the ground, he new how much storm loved sky, " brother, if you really think so.... Then I'm in! " He said, feeling determined

Storm looked his brother in the eyes and nodded...

Silver opened his eyes and saw Mico looking around, he glanced at poppy and smiled, feeling a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
Poppy stretched and yawned. Then she shook her mane and looked around. She noticed Silver looking at her and smiled. "Good morning Silver!" she called.

Thorne had watched his lead stallion get dragged away by the men. He pushed his way through the other horses until he reached Sky. "Hey, is there anything I can do to help?" Thorne asked worriedly.

Thorne had watched his lead stallion get dragged away by the men. He pushed his way through the other horses until he reached Sky. "Hey, is there anything I can do to help?" Thorne asked worriedly.
“I don’t know.” Shy answered. “I’m going to see where they’re taking him.” She said with determination.

Back
Top Bottom