Horse Roleplay!

Pics
I think so, there can be up to five and I think we only have one or two.
So the ranks mean like lead mate or lead stallion. Also your rank can be yearling which is basically off of your horses age. And absolutely you can have a loner horse!
Thank you both for your help!

Okay, let's see if I can do this right....

Name: Lynari
Looks: Smallish (almost a pony); deep coal black body; silver mane and tail, and silver fluff around her hooves; dark brown eyes
Personality: Quiet but warm; worries about others a lot; has a snippy side, so be careful
Herd: None
Other: Loves foals, but can't have any of her own, much to her dismay; she copes by doing what she can for the ones that she meets during her travels

Is this good?

Thank you both for your help!

Okay, let's see if I can do this right....

Name: Lynari
Looks: Smallish (almost a pony); deep coal black body; silver mane and tail, and silver fluff around her hooves; dark brown eyes
Personality: Quiet but warm; worries about others a lot; has a snippy side, so be careful
Herd: None
Other: Loves foals, but can't have any of her own, much to her dismay; she copes by doing what she can for the ones that she meets during her travels

Is this good?
Accepted! You can see it in the front page! Btw that was really good description of her!

) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't. )

Hello and welcome to a horse roleplay! This roleplay is about all horses, from wild to tame! There will be two herds, Oak herd and River herd. There is also loners which of course, are loners. Then we have Meadow Stables, a place where the tame horses are.
You can have up to 6 characters but please, keep track of them!

Oak herd: These horses excel at running.

River herd: These horses excel at swimming.

Please fill the is out-
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Herd:
Other:

Oak herd-
Lead stallion- Storm
Lead mare-Sky
Back up lead mare-
Stallions- Rye, Thorne
Mares-Dusty
Yearlings-Forest
Foals-(Have to roleplay one in)

River herd-
Lead stallion- Banks
Lead mare- Maya
Back up lead mare-
Stallions-Desert
Mares- Salmon, Moonlight
Yearlings- Spider
Foals-(Have to roleplay one in)

Meadow Stables- Cake, Silver, Blue

Loners(up to 5)-Rust, Lynari
Ok, we have enough horses so we can role play now!

Name: Mirage in the desert (Mirage)
Looks: she is a 17.3hh warmblood who competes in dressage so a very athletic muscular horse who is famous amongst the horse world. She is a grey in colour and is a very beautiful mare.
Personality: can be quite stuck up, particularly about her show status. She is very pretty and she knows it, a bit of a flirt with the other geldings in the stables.
Herd: Meadow stables
Other: she has some big shows coming up and her owners name is Jenny.

Back
Top Bottom