Horse Roleplay!

ā€œLook, I need to know how you feel about me. If you donā€™t tell me I will assume you donā€™t like me like that and I will move on but Iā€™m hesitant to do so at the moment while there is still a chanceā€ she argued
ā€œFine.ā€ He turned around and walked up to her. ā€œI still like you. Love you. I-I just donā€™t know how to express it very well.ā€

Blizzard and storm stood in the gathering mass of horses, it seemed as if those men had managed to round up an entire herd, fifty at least if not more horses were inside the arena," Storm, have you found any place you think we could get out?!" Blizzard asked. Storm turned to his brother," No, not yet that is." He said, flicking his tail at a swarm of flies," i hope she stays with the herd. Oh sky, I will return," he promised himself

Sky seen the corral full of horses and gasped. There must have been 40 horses in there! Then she spotted Storm talking to another horse. She would wait here until night so she could go talk to him without the humans there.

) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't. )

Hello and welcome to a horse roleplay! This roleplay is about all horses, from wild to tame! There will be two herds, Oak herd and River herd. There is also loners which of course, are loners. Then we have Meadow Stables, a place where the tame horses are.
You can have up to 6 characters but please, keep track of them!

Oak herd: These horses excel at running.

River herd: These horses excel at swimming.

Please fill the is out-
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Herd:
Other:

Oak herd-
Lead stallion- Storm
Lead mare-Sky
Back up lead mare-
Stallions- Rye, Thorne
Mares-Dusty
Yearlings-Forest
Foals-(Have to roleplay one in)

River herd-
Lead stallion- Banks
Lead mare- Maya
Back up lead mare-
Stallions-Desert
Mares- Salmon, Moonlight
Yearlings- Spider
Foals-(Have to roleplay one in)

Meadow Stables- Cake, Silver, Blue, Mirage

Loners(up to 5)-Rust, Lynari
Name: Accalia (pronounced Ack-salia)
Looks: Akhal Teke horse (like a shiny gold horse, look them up), and a lot of people think she is beautiful, however, she is short, and gets mad when she gets compared with horses a lot taller than her.
Personality: Stubborn, strong-willed, and hates a lot of attention. She just wants to be normal.
Herd: River Herd
Other: She doesn't like cocky men *cough* stallions, or helpless ones who follow her around like lost puppies.

Name: Accalia (pronounced Ack-salia)
Looks: Akhal Teke horse (like a shiny gold horse, look them up), and a lot of people think she is beautiful, however, she is short, and gets mad when she gets compared with horses a lot taller than her.
Personality: Stubborn, strong-willed, and hates a lot of attention. She just wants to be normal.
Herd: River Herd
Other: She doesn't like cocky men *cough* stallions, or helpless ones who follow her around like lost puppies.
My ttallulah is the same breed as her XD

Back
Top Bottom