Horse Roleplay!

(I'm not really sure how big her breed gets honestly. Never personally owned horses myself so I'm not familiar with their measurements)

Ashley: alright, you first!
(Ok I just checked what her breed is, she would only get to about 15-16hh. Mirage is a warmblood and she’s about 17hh)
“Well it widens out. If you want we can have a race to the other side of the beach?” Jenny’s eyes twinkled with amusement

(Ok I just checked what her breed is, she would only get to about 15-16hh. Mirage is a warmblood and she’s about 17hh)
“Well it widens out. If you want we can have a race to the other side of the beach?” Jenny’s eyes twinkled with amusement.
*star bright looked at Ashley.*

Ashley: I think a race is a little much for our first time here. I've gotten lost racing on trails I don't know before. It's not fun.

*star bright looked at Ashley.*

Ashley: I think a race is a little much for our first time here. I've gotten lost racing on trails I don't know before. It's not fun.
“Fair enough, I’m open for a friendly competition anytime.” She smiled at her and nudged Mirage into a gallop. She allowed her mare to stretch out and gallop as fast as she could

Back
Top Bottom