Horse Triplets. Hatching on 3/27

Why is this post at 87 pages?? Maybe it shoukd be closed and a chat room created?? Its just frustrating when the topic gets lost and it becomes someting only a few know whats going on.. Its far too much to catch up on.
Feel free to skip the thread.

Hmm that makes sense. I guess people probably here about a few and think it’s super common or something. But still, there are tons of them and they are nasty. And you can run into them hiking and such. Probably not even safe? Idk. Maybe mountain lions are a bigger threat? Those are really dangerous. But even bears, you can do everything right and there’s still been rogue bears, bad bears just wired differently, etc.
I guess you better stop driving around all the time. That'll kill you tens of thousands more times than all of the beasts put together.

I guess you better stop driving around all the time. That'll kill you tens of thousands more times than all of the beasts put together.

Hmm, that’s true. But still. I don’t think I could ever go backpacking or hiking in the back country or anything. Too risky and scary. But maybe one day I’ll stop being such a baby. :oops:

And then again, my horrible driving habits are probably way more dangerous. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom