I know! It does make riding harder!
I’m on my way to the barn right now.

I’m going to be using his older owners saddle until I can get my own, but they don’t have a girth.

I might have to ride Western today, which worries me because I’ve only ridden Western a few times. It doesn’t help that I’ve not ridden in 5 months.

I’m on my way to the barn right now.

I’m going to be using his older owners saddle until I can get my own, but they don’t have a girth.

I might have to ride Western today, which worries me because I’ve only ridden Western a few times. It doesn’t help that I’ve not ridden in 5 months.
I hope it goes well! Let us know how your ride goes!

Apple’s turn! Top was taken about two months ago at his old home and bottom was taken today. Despite how much of a pain he was when he first got here he is really growing on me and turning into a nice pony!
IMG_7020.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope it goes well! Let us know how your ride goes!
There wasn’t a western or English girth that fit him, so I rode bareback. The bareback pad didn’t even fit him. I made it work though.

I walked and trotted a little. He wanted to canter, but I didn’t let him.
I slipped when he tried cantering, but I grabbed his mane before I fell.

I’m getting a girth on Tuesday, so I should be able to actually ride then.

I hosed him off because he was sweating, and he started drinking water from out of the hose. I’ve always wanted to ride a horse who did it because of how cute it is. The two horses that I’ve mainly ridden my whole life never did it.

I rode one for about 6 years. She was a Shetland pony named Pippa. Little demon.

The other was a welsh pony named Lenny. I rode him for about a year. My instructor was leasing him.

But now I own a horse and I am so happy. I’ve been wanting a horse for ages.
IMG_4049.jpeg

There wasn’t a western or English girth that fit him, so I rode bareback. The bareback pad didn’t even fit him. I made it work though.

I hosed him off because he was sweating, and he started drinking water from out of the hose. I’ve always wanted to ride a horse who did it because of how cute it is. The two horses that I’ve mainly ridden my whole life never did it.

I rode one for about 6 years. She was a Shetland pony named Pippa. Little demon.

The other was a welsh pony named Lenny. I rode him for about a year. My instructor was leasing him.

But now I own a horse and I am so happy. I’ve been wanting a horse for ages. View attachment 3837385
Awwwww congrats!!!!!

But now I own a horse and I am so happy. I’ve been wanting a horse for ages. View attachment 3837385
He’s so cute! Never rode bareback though I always wanted to try!
Apple’s turn! Top was taken about two months ago at his old home and bottom was taken today. Despite how much of a pain he was when he first got here he is really growing on me and turning into a nice pony!
View attachment 3837226
he’s so handsome!

He’s so cute! Never rode bareback though I always wanted to try!

he’s so handsome!
I fell off bareback once. I was on the shetland pony and she had never been cantered bareback before. And I had never cantered bareback either. She decided to hit the breaks when I got her to canter and I rolled over her shoulder, landing on my feet.

It’s really fun. I have cantered bareback since that fail and it was awesome. It was with another welsh pony named Lenny. Sweet boy

I fell off bareback once. I was on the shetland pony and she had never been cantered bareback before. And I had never cantered bareback either. She decided to hit the breaks when I got her to canter and I rolled over her shoulder, landing on my feet.

It’s really fun. I have cantered bareback since that fail and it was awesome. It was with another welsh pony named Lenny. Sweet boy
I’ve cantered without stirrups probably not the same! 😂

Back
Top Bottom