Pics
Yes I did!! He has a foot problem that can be fixed but they were going to put him down if no one took him, so I really wanted to and my parents surprised me I brought him home when I was away in MO for 3 days!!
Parents of the Year Award! You better wash dishes every day without being asked for at least a month, lol!

Thank you!! Yes he is 5 and is broke to ride, he’s a jumper!! I’m not extremely experienced, but have ridden since I was a kid and at my work I have ridden a 3 year old! I don’t think he has TB, but I’m not sure!!
He looks kinda Thoroughbred to me, but I'm looking at him on my phone. What kind of draft horse, do you know?

No I’m not sure. He came from someone who has a ton of drafts and crosses them, but I’m not sure on what kind!
Ahh, Mystery Horse! Well you could always DNA him if you really wanted to know. Meanwhile he's just your Great American Random Bred! A one-of-a-kind unique guy! I'm sure you're going to love him.

Ahh, Mystery Horse! Well you could always DNA him if you really wanted to know. Meanwhile he's just your Great American Random Bred! A one-of-a-kind unique guy! I'm sure you're going to love him.
Yeah, maybe one day I will!!! He’s such a nice horse, like, would probably cost thousands of dollars!!! I’m very excited about him!! I may make a thread on my journey with him or something!!

Back
Top Bottom