I didn't look at them all, but yes.
In car headed to niece's for Easter egg dying and dinner.

Here's a horse pic. 😅
20230328_175359.jpg

Also @SourRoses answer proves why I need y’all’s help LOL I never would have noticed all those things and would’ve just been like OMG he’s soooo gorgeous ahhh and been suckered in 😂😂😬🙈

Oh wow thank you sooo much for such a detailed answer!! I definitely would never have noticed those subtle clues like that! So it’s very helpful!

When you are looking to buy, groups on FB can be helpful. At least for having people help assess the horse, you never know who might know something, bloodlines, etc.
If you decide on Pasos I'll help you, I know lots of the people.
But other breeds I'm hopeless.
I did some Natural Horsemanship clinics with my Bear... and one I particularly liked was Warwick Schiller, just watching a bunch of his videos on youtube can help you recognize problem behaviors.

When you are looking to buy, groups on FB can be helpful. At least for having people help assess the horse, you never know who might know something, bloodlines, etc.
If you decide on Pasos I'll help you, I know lots of the people.
But other breeds I'm hopeless.
I did some Natural Horsemanship clinics with my Bear... and one I particularly liked was Warwick Schiller, just watching a bunch of his videos on youtube can help you recognize problem behaviors.
Thanks! That’s a good idea! And I’ll have to look into him.

I was thinking the same tbh hahah that seems like a LOT for old, untrained horses. And do you think some of the “needs refresher” stuff is code for bad behavior? Also the half blind one and the super skinny one I feel bad for. Like good luck selling those. They’ll likely all end up in the kill pen. Except MAYBE Phillip cause he’s gorgeous. But the rest for sure. And what’s up with the 10 year old one that hasn’t even been started yet!?!?!?! Like DAMN.
um I agree but do you have to curse?

This is the one. They don’t even mention pedigree to see if he’s worth that much. I guess just the fact that he’s a steady mount is enough? Like damn.

https://www.equinenow.com/horse-ad-1463814
I'm not familiar with QHs but this does seem to be an inflated price. I don't see any info where he may have won some titles or important AQHA type shows...so not sure where the price would get up that high--but I could be missing something.

I will say though, my friend paid more for her QH colt than I paid for my Friesian colt! They can be pricey I guess!

I'm not familiar with QHs but this does seem to be an inflated price. I don't see any info where he may have won some titles or important AQHA type shows...so not sure where the price would get up that high--but I could be missing something.

I will say though, my friend paid more for her QH colt than I paid for my Friesian colt! They can be pricey I guess!
Yeah I thought it was really weird! I didn’t see anything that would make it worth the price either like a good pedigree, titles, anything. But yeah, some of the ones with titles and pedigrees and stuff do go pretty high! Like if they’ve earned a lot. But this guy just seems like a generic horse.

Back
Top Bottom