I feel like horses are getting taller and taller nowadays. My friend's QH is 17h and I've seen a 17.3 hand Appaloosa!! What is the world coming to when the stock breeds are 16.3+++?!?!
Right? Like I’m used to all the 14.3-15 QHs being average, and the I rode a 16.2 hand QH and I was in awe.

Wow, he's massive! He looks like a very willing horse! Is your DD in Pony Club?

I feel like horses are getting taller and taller nowadays. My friend's QH is 17h and I've seen a 17.3 hand Appaloosa!! What is the world coming to when the stock breeds are 16.3+++?!?!
No, she just does hunter jumper but hoping to put him in Beginner Novice in the fall for his first eventing show. We've had him about a year now. Taking his training slow to build a solid foundation and it's paying out. He's won Champion at every HJ show they've attended so far this year. 😊

I also agree that it seems like horses are getting bigger. Just 10 years ago a horse over 17 hands seemed like an anomaly. Now they are everywhere.

Wow, he's massive! He looks like a very willing horse! Is your DD in Pony Club?

That's a huge appy! Mine is right at 14 hands 😅

Back
Top Bottom