@HollowOfWisps how many horses do you have?
Three currently:) I had horses growing up (quarter horses, Arab crosses, paints, an Appaloosa, a fell cross and a welsh). I had to sell my horses when I left for college and I went from college to the military so I didn’t really have the time or ability with traveling to get back into horses. After getting out of the military we moved and bought a farm in the Midwest where we have been for the last three years. We purchased three horses this year (finally!). I would have loved to get back into horses as soon as we bought the farm, but the previous owner left behind a barn packed (and I mean to the ceiling) with junk and scrap metal along with giant piles of scrap metal all over the property. Not to mention the fields were completely overgrown with weeds so we not only had to haul away over 20 tons of trash, but we tilled up and replanted the fields with horse forage mix.

Three currently:) I had horses growing up (quarter horses, Arab crosses, paints, an Appaloosa, a fell cross and a welsh). I had to sell my horses when I left for college and I went from college to the military so I didn’t really have the time or ability with traveling to get back into horses. After getting out of the military we moved and bought a farm in the Midwest where we have been for the last three years. We purchased three horses this year (finally!). I would have loved to get back into horses as soon as we bought the farm, but the previous owner left behind a barn packed (and I mean to the ceiling) with junk and scrap metal along with giant piles of scrap metal all over the property. Not to mention the fields were completely overgrown with weeds so we not only had to haul away over 20 tons of trash, but we tilled up and replanted the fields with horse forage mix.
Wow that sounds like a ton of work!!!! But totally worth it I bet!!!! :love

Back
Top Bottom