Horses!!!!!!!!

"I told you this would happen with no saddle and bridle!"
lau.gif

I have 3 horses. 2 are registered Paint horses and then my palomino pony. One is black and white her name is Cutter and she is due to foal in April. Sorrel and white is Pocomoonskyeyes and the palomino is Gidget which means Little Lady
[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
Buying a horse is perfect when you already know the horse that you are purchasing. I don't have a horse, just been riding them for 8 years...

What's his/her name?

:idunno
Not my pic so I don't know :D

I have 3 horses. 2 are registered Paint horses and then my palomino pony. One is black and white her name is Cutter and she is due to foal in April. Sorrel and white is Pocomoonskyeyes and the palomino is Gidget which means Little Lady
[/IMG][/IMG]

Lovely pics :love

Buying a horse is perfect when you already know the horse that you are purchasing. I don't have a horse, just been riding them for 8 years...

I knew my horse before my other half bought him as a surprise for me nearly 13 years ago. Harry will be 20 on March 17th ~

What's his/her name?

:idunno
Not my pic so I don't know :D

[/IMG][/IMG]

Lovely pics :love

I knew my horse before my other half bought him as a surprise for me nearly 13 years ago. Harry will be 20 on March 17th ~

Harry looks like a great horse! What breed is he?
I got my mare two years ago... She is somewhere from 19-20's. We don't know for sure and don't have a birth date for her. :/

What's his/her name?
She is a retired (and some say retarded) racing horse. Her racing name was “Wild-eye Dream” but her current owners call her “Willie”.
The name fits. She is cute. I should rename my mini to "Wild-eye Dream". It would probably fit him better than Eli. He has wild looking eyes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom