Hose nozzle wars!

Which setting fills faster?

• Total voters
Oh the silly things married people find to argue about. 🤣 We must be getting old.
My Dh and I have had an on going fued over which spray nozzle is better, faster and most convieniant for duck chores.
I like this one. Best of both worlds.. one handed operation, multiple spray and flow options.
View attachment 2872709
He wants these and only these. View attachment 2872783
Those are good for washing your car. I hate them for duck chores. You can barely turn the water on a trickle if you want it to stay in the tub so you can walk away and do other stuff so it takes forever to fill. I also find that little bitty lever hard to maneuver with one hand while I am trying to hold a bucket or something with the other hand to clean it.

Now he tries to tell me that my nozzle set on the soaker setting is slower filling up a tub than using that hard spray nozzle and standing there holding it.
I call BS.

I done a little experiment today to find out if the soaker setting on my nozzel filled the tub faster or slower than having it on the jet setting.. which is comparable to how the water would come out of that nozzle he likes.

Which setting would you guess filled the tub faster? :pop
Your choice is mine as well!! That is very similar to what we use!!

To be downright honest...there wasn't a huge difference.
Jet..
Screenshot_20211020-151548.png

Soaker...
Screenshot_20211020-151137.png

So I am correct that the soaker selection is faster..but not much.
Plus if you factor in that with the jet you have to stand there and hold the darn thing plus listen to that noise..
🤷‍♀️ Why in the world would anyone think that is the better choice?

He's mad. 😝

To be downright honest...there wasn't a huge difference.
Jet..View attachment 2873139
Soaker... View attachment 2873140

So I am correct that the soaker selection is faster..but not much.
Plus if you factor in that with the jet you have to stand there and hold the darn thing plus listen to that noise..
🤷‍♀️ Why in the world would anyone think that is the better choice?

He's mad. 😝
I think I can scoop out several scoops of feed in 21 ish seconds... just saying! 😂🤣😂🤣

Add some quick connects and a hose shutoff valve at the end. You can swap easily between his and her hose ends. You both get to use what you want.

Versatility is much nicer though. Especially if I randomly decide to mist my ducks.

Add some quick connects and a hose shutoff valve at the end. You can swap easily between his and her hose ends. You both get to use what you want.

Versatility is much nicer though. Especially if I randomly decide to mist my ducks.
We've had quick connects. But..never used them in conjunction with shut off valves.
That's too much rigamarole anyway and more spots to spring a leak.
He just needs to use my nozzel and learn to like it. 😝

Back
Top Bottom