Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Awesome!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
Looks like the delivery confirmation is worth it. Yahoooo!!!!!
woot.gif

Chickens friends have a great day!!! It's Friday!!!! Happy happy....Joy~joy!!!!
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
clap.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

delivery confirmation is awesome! According to the website.. Beaker has arrived at his destination!!!! YAY!! I was hoping he got there by today, but didn't really expect him to!

PICTURES!! WE WANT PICTURES!!!

Phew! Back from a week of school/work/farm/kids graduations from school!
I missed so much!! Thank you all for sharing your stories! This is the greatest thread ever! I have really enjoyed it!

Miss_jayne what great pics! We miss you guys already and it was such a joy to have you here!! If you have not met Miss Jayne and her family, you are missing out on some wonderful friends! You guys are so sweet and so much fun! I love your kids too..if you and Rick ever need a break.... send them my way! You must be the greatest parents ever to have kids that wonderful!

Roscoe, dont worry, we miss you too!
Roscoe is going to have to come back here for a visit soon. I told him that since he had the most natural talent for riding-----for a duck---that I had ever seen, I'd take him on a real trail ride out in the woods. I think I also promised a trip to the KY horsepark....and maybe some fishing at our creek and rides on the tractor.....

I has some pics to add..lol
The seramas were glad to get to share in the pizza party..
BaileysBday-BYCvisitMAY09058.jpg

Palimino really loved pizza and is asking for it for breakfast now..eeevvery morning it seems like!
BaileysBday-BYCvisitMAY09059.jpg

And thanks for the chance to get to show off my favorite hat!
BaileysBday-BYCvisitMAY09060.jpg

Shannon and Timber say HELLLOOO BYC!
Timber says: Roscoe, James--dudes, come back and play real soon!!
BaileysBday-BYCvisitMAY09065.jpg

I def. think the adventure threads have stepped up a notch!!! It's so fun to see all the BYC folks and the Mascots interacting with them!!! Great job you all, really fun!!! I love that old black lab with all the gray on her face!! Sweeeeeet!!!! Nice to hear some of the old timer Mascots might be on the move again, hope you all can recapture those, alot of BYC history there! Thanks so much everyone for sharing your fun, I love it!!!! Also, great job Lori & Heather on coordinating!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Beaker made it here safe and sound. He even had the post office convinced that he was alive. They asked me if there was a live bird in the box
hu.gif
. Guess he was dying to get out. So for the day we traveled to my sister in laws (LilBitChicken)'s house. And took some pictures there. (Ill get those uploaded by tonight).
Now we are at my house and we will take pictures around here today. He's having a great time, and is a real party animal.....

Last edited:
ya.gif
And the adventures continue! Woo hoo!!!
ya.gif

Can't wait to see those pics, Bell! And so glad Beaker got there before the holiday. Hated to think of him sealed in his transport unit and missing all the fun!!

Usually about a week or so. Long enough to get a weekend of fun in for the working folks.

Shipping depends on where the mascot is going, how much it and it's stuff weighs, and then $1 for delivery confirmation. Usually around $7-$12 worst case (heavy box across country). Can be less if you mail to a nearby state.

International is more, I'm sure, but we're thinking of something light for that!

Back
Top Bottom