Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Yay!
yippiechickie.gif
More hosts!!
yippiechickie.gif

LilBizzy, when I see your small hairy creature I get this urge to start singing,
"Follow the yellow brick road,
follow the yellow brick road.
Follow, follow follow follow...."

Miss_Jayne, I'm sorry that your children will miss Roscoe
sad.png
hugs.gif

But I'm excited that he's on his way to visit even more BYC peeps! He currently holds the record for meeting the most BYC members so far!!
Oh! Please PM the delivery confirmation # to babymakes5 or myself when you send him on, okay? That little addition is already proving to be quite handy!
thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone is having an awesome Memorial Day Weekend.
And a special thanks to those who have served in our United States Armed Forces.
thumbsup.gif

Yep, the hairy creature is a cairn terrier like Toto. Except shes a mix, and her legs are a little longer, and her tail curls.Her name is Dottie- like in dorothy. LOL I'm thinking I should sent her to ScrambledEgg and her ruby slippers. LOL

wegotchickens...i sure will pm the number right away.

i've been telling him he's going on a trip and i think he's okay with it. just nervous is all. my kids will give him a good send off.
smile.png

hit.gif
Where's the Foofy the Turkey pictures?
hit.gif

There are some really good naming ideas out there!
clap.gif

Yes, SE, Miss_Jayne & LilBizzy would both did such a great job. Now I'm ready to see some new adventures!!

I didn't do much with Beaker, but.. I received him and posted pictures and sent him off in a timely fashion. I also showed that you dont need big plans or anything fancy to host a mascot ( although Roscoe sure did have a lot more fun than Beaker)

Where's the Foofy the Turkey pictures?

JBowyer has this new mascot, a girl turkey...wish she would post pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Here was the "delinquent" list I had made showing where all the older mascots should be..maybe new energy can track them down....

1. Beaker - arrived at my house & sent back out again!!!!!

2. Pippi - Linda in San Diego

3. Howard - Mom of Drew

4. Chuck - LittleChickenRacingTeam

5. Fancy - Shmooborp

6. Henry - Gazinga

7. Wally - Tat2edlady

8. Hippy Jim - Barnyard

9. Commander Fowl - Athena​

Back
Top Bottom