Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

I love the chicken with his wings over his eyes! You tell a great story in pictures!
yippiechickie.gif

Woo hoo!!
wee.gif

I am
love.gif
how awesome all these adventures are!
Ya'll do such a great job!!
Can't wait to see the next installment
caf.gif

fisherMom, the 'chicken' chicken was too cute!

Those are the cutest pictures of Roscoe. I like the chicken hiding his eyes also. You have great pics of him!

Hee hee- I just noticed the next person on the Beaker list- mkmouse.. Thats my sister LOL..
Oh, Beaker will be in for some fun

Quote:
I'm glad Beaker will be having some fun. He was saying that he thinks I need to have more fun here. We have used the saw and sander every day since he was here, and he says it is getting boring.

He got hungry last night, and, just like you said, made us dinner, unbeknownst to me.
18671_pict2835.jpg

He told me it was beef stew, but it looked suspiciously like cat food, just like you said, LilBizzy. He seemed so happy about being helpful that I hated to break the news to him.
hide.gif
I told him it looked lovely, but, could he show me the can. When he showed me the Friskies label, I gently explained to him that people don't eat that. He said, why do you feed your cats something you won't eat. Good question, Beaker!
idunno.gif

Hopefully, today we will get up to Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley, then go hiking when we get home. I hope there is enough daylight for all we want to do.

Last edited:
Quote:
No, no, he was exactly 84" from the saw. That's nowhere near it.
tongue.png

I got scared he worries me

I can see why. He has a seriously high energy level. I can barely keep up.

Back
Top Bottom