Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

frow.gif
Hey I been watching.... So sorry Celeste is sad that Roscoe is leaving.
hit.gif
But she sure has been a really sweet hostess to show him such an enjoyable time
clap.gif
clap.gif
It looks as if he and his buddies had a good time playing at the neighbors. And he has learned to bake Apple Pie
ya.gif
That's my favorite
tongue.png
And it looked sooo yummy
tongue.png
I could almost smell it
tongue.png
Thanks FisherMom For such great photos of Roscoe's visit with your family.
thumbsup.gif

Karan
big_smile.png

Last edited:
What great adventures! Thanks for posting these pics you guys!! I try wait a week to read them so that I get the whole story! They are too great to get bit by bit!!

Darn you FisherMOM for making such a yummy looking pie. It's almost 11pm, and I think too late to bake one for myself!!!

Plus I have no vanilla ice cream...
sad.png

Miss Jayne reminded me to sign up to have Roscoe come for another visit! Thanks Miss Jayne...been pretty busy here with summer classes. Just finished a loooooooong book report on the historical significanceI might have found in the fictional book Pigs In Heaven.
Easy to read--great book, if you are interested--Google it!
I loved the similies....."the pot setteled down on the coals like a broody hen on her nest eggs..."
big_smile.png

I'm watching!! And waiting for my turn!

Can't wait!!!!

Yum ~ that pie looks amazing
droolin.gif
Like out of a magazine.

I'm really excited to do this, because I signed up for a secret swap in April that didn't go very well. I sent out my package, but I didn't get one in return
hit.gif
. I waited and waited...........
idunno.gif

Quote:
I wonder if it wouldn't help, every now and then, to make a post referencing the Mascot thread in other sections of the forum..you know, like a little sales pitch in the chicken and other parts of the forum? I learned that the games section is one some folks never even look in....course I tend to stay in the hobby section so I can see how easy it is to narrow your focus like that...but maybe every now and then when the forum is busy, throw out some bait and see who might bite that otherwise wasn't aware of this juicy little tidbit!! If everyone does it and helps out Lori and Heather it could boost participation a bit
fl.gif
wink.png

hit.gif
Poor Celeste!
hit.gif

But she has quite a 'flock' to comfort her, right? Maybe you can post some "after" pics of Celeste with her fowl plush family as they sit and remember the adventures with Roscoe?
I'm sure Roscoe would appreciate a candle-light prayer vigil to help him have a safe journey in the corrugated travel pod!

BluegrassSeramas, waiting a week so you get the whole story isn't a bad idea. I would spend less time
caf.gif
if I did that. But I can't help myself and must check in regularly. I did that on the old thread, too
tongue.png

If you signed up, and your name isn't on a list, it's because I'm waiting to see if we get someone back in rotation.
I'm considering making a Next Available Mascot list so no one gets too anxious about not being on a list.
But first I'm going to reach out and touch a few prior hosts, and see if we can't add to the mascot pool! It's getting a little shallow....

And putting a link into your siggy's would be awesome!

Last edited:
Quote:
That might be a good idea-a surprise mascot- kinda like being pregnant years ago, when no one knew if they were having a boy or a girl...
We need a bloodhound to go sniff out those missing mascots...

Quote:
That might be a good idea-a surprise mascot- kinda like being pregnant years ago, when no one knew if they were having a boy or a girl...
We need a bloodhound to go sniff out those missing mascots...

Saddest part is we know where a few are, have been in contact with the holders, and kept expecting them to arrive any minute... But they never did
hit.gif

Frustrating!

And some folks that had them have just plain disappeared from BYC.
th.gif

I am packing up Roscoe with a little fuzzy friend so that he no longer
has to travel alone. Roscoe was telling us that he gets lonely being
shipped across the country all by himself. I forgot to have Celeste
name the little friend and will do that tonight, but hopefully Roscoe
will be en-route by then.

Back
Top Bottom