Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Travel safely, Little Beaker!It sure is pretty out there in California.

LOL..about the "golden hills" looking like weeds up close! haha!
lau.gif

Oh wow! Tell Beaker that the big pinecone we have came from Mt. Diablo. He will be excited that he got to see where it came from
10705_diablo2.jpg

10705_diablotop.jpg

Quote:
Okay, I will! I know the view in these pics well. You were at the top, looking down from the observation deck.

I am just fitting Beaker in his transportation pod now. I just wrote down the address, and we are off to the P.O. He is looking forward to seeing new sights and meeting new people. You are so lucky, mkmouse. He is such a sweet duck! Enjoy him.
love.gif

OrpingtonManor
It's going to be hard to top his California Adventure your pictures were great. I'll take good care of him. I'm sure his going to make his own mischief ( I mean adventures) here.
thumbsup.gif

Hi mkmouse, those last fabulous pics were taken by your sister. Beaker only got to go hiking with me in the hills, but I didn't get up to the top of Mt. Diablo with him. We just viewed it from afar.

I'm sure Beaker will have lots of fun with you! LilBizzy says you will show him a good time! He does seem to get into mischief, but he's so cute when he does.

I used to live in South Jersey. Maybe he can eat some of your mosquitoes for you.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom