Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Celeste is in bed now, I will have to ask her if she sang to Rosie... I will show her the last batch of pictures too.

Goodnight Roscoe and Rosie, you have had a busy day today. I am glad that they arrived today Cat, to help relax your evening after a stressful day!

Quote:
No i didn't check the tracking code. I was at post office early this moring. I get back there after work tuesday. thanks

Quote:
LOL- he doesn't fly. His last attempt resulted in some injuries. Beautiful sky, though!.
gig.gif
@ picking up maps and coupons.

Quote:
Tee-Hee!!!!

I swear Im going to use "tummy berries" all day tomorrow! Love it!
I wish my garden looked like that..I finally took a Laissez-faire attitude toward it...Im no good with plants...
Thanks for sharing the adventures!

Im glad that Roscoe has a little sister to watch over..may keep him out of trouble!
wink.png

What a beautiful sunset!! Cant wait to see you show it to Beaker tomorrow!

Last edited:
Morning all!!
loved LOVED LOVED the cute pictures of Roscoe & Rosie!! Floating in the bowl was just precious.

Sure hope Beaker's travel pod lands safely today!

I'm checking to see if a turkey and some chickens will be testing their wings soon.... among other fowl!

Editing to add: I have gone back to the first post and added in post #'s where folks can find pics. Double-check me and make sure I kept it all straight. I am loving the fact that many of the mascot story lines were going on simultaneously, thereby confusing me! Confuse me more, please!

Also, I updated the host lists. If you have volunteered and don't see your name on a list, let me know!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom