Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Quote:
It's all listed on post No. 1. Look around for an explanation, please.
smile.png

Ms. Donna tells me that it is take your duck to work day tomorrow, who would have thought. She works at the poeweice (Police) station. She is a poeweice dispatcher, they answer 911 calls, get to talk on poeweice radios (cool I hope I can talk on radio, can I, can I please) she also answer’s stupid (she said that I don’t say bad words) questions. Like can you give me directions to the yard sale, and are schools open when it snows, and the one question she hates is why is the electric out and when will it be back on ( note to self don’t call the police station to find out about power failures ). Yesterday she got a good call someone called and asked if she could send help, cause baby duckers are stuck in storm drains, yay. Anyway I gotta go to bed early tonight cause we hafta get up early in morning, I so excited I don't know if I gonna sleep .. good night

Last edited:
Roscoe and Rosie have been busy helping me make cement rhubarb leaf castings. I'll take a pic tomorrow. They are also "helping" me train for a 5k run, that's on Sat.

Their idea of help is, "Don't go running! It's too hot...it's too cold...it's too humid. Stay and play with us." ..........................................oh wait! That's what I've been saying!

Tomorrow I will try and sneak Roscoe and Rosie into work. Maybe they will have a little surprise!
wink.png

Wow. Beaker is gonna be a Dispatch Duck?
He's gonna be a quacker jack dithpatch duck for da poweice!!

Catalina, I can see Roscoe & Rosie being the kind of 'coaches' that ride around on your back, like Yoda did on Luke's back during his Jedi training.

Rhubard casting? Can't you afford a fishing pole?
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

So we get up real early 0600 along with Mr. Scott (he’s in high school) Ms. Donna made coffee, and I got dressed.
22153_dvc00873.jpg

I didn’t have any coffee cause she read a post by lilbizzy that said Do Not to give me coffee, thanks lilbizzy, I think there’s a conspiracy going on here. First the cleaning now the coffee.

Anyway where I was, oh yea Ms. Donna is taking me to work after Mr. Scott goes to school. Ms. Donna says thanks to all the other Hostesses for teaching me to wear my seat belt in the car, so we don’t get a ticket while going to her work where all the poeweice mans are. Ms. Donna works in a room, the room has about a gazillion computer screens.
22153_dvc00894_edited-1.jpg

OMG one screen is so big it’s like being at the movies (without the popcorn) she showed me how she can spy on all the kids at 4 schools, (Mr. Scott can’t hide anywhere). She also showed me where they can watch the bad guys who are put in the slammer.

Well I was being good all day until after lunch, I went to see the girls in the records division(I snuck into the candy jar).
22153_dvc00880.jpg

You can only spin in the chair for so long. Ms. Donna was getting a little angry cause I found buttons on the desk which when pushed make the desk go up and down. She say’s it’s hard to type when the desk keeps moving up and down.
22153_dvc00896.jpg

Anyway while Ms. Donna was on the phone (which never stops ringing) I was talking on radios to poeweice man’s.
22153_dvc00897.jpg

Can you hear me now... HHEEELLLLLoOOOOO can anyone hear me????

I asked them while they were at dunkin donuts could they pick me up something. Well Sgt. Billy McD wasn’t happy. (With that name he should have had a happy meal from McDonalds)He ordered one of the boys to come in and remove me from the dispatch center. That’s when things got hairy. I might have said something like make me leave PIG and the next thing I know I was put up against the wall with my wings behind my back and he was putting these funky bracelets on me and took me to the slammer.
22153_dvc00900.jpg
22153_dvc00901.jpg

22153_dvc01041_edited-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom