Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Oh very Pretty Fireworks it is so exciting that Roscoe and Rosie got to see fireworks
woot.gif
I like the loud explosions also too. Nice photos
clap.gif

I loved Tooties trip to the fair, boy what a Good time and Charity is so sweet
hugs.gif
Ya just want to hug her
hugs.gif
And the food,
tongue.png
wow yummy stuff. Thanks for sharing the photos and your beautiful family
ya.gif

I sure hope Beaker learns his lessons and behaves himself from now on. Goodness what a Busy Busk Duck he has been.

Karan
big_smile.png

Oh, I like pictures with mascots and flowers!!
watching chikcen little.. that was cute-n-clever. And the best movie!!

I have to admit, I'm glad Beaker went back to NJ.. He IS a handful- especially when he is running from the law.

So, we took Beaker to Toys-R-Us. Ms. Donna and I have not been in a Toys-R-Us in many years. We forgot how appealing that place can be.
As soon as we stepped in the door, Beaker was up on the ride. He sweet-talked us into giving him monies to make the plane go vroom.
0plane.jpg

He was a little disapointed because it didn't really fly. But that disappointment was short-lived as we walked in the main door. He immediately found another plane.
0toy2.jpg

And because Beaker is so darn cute, as he made plane noises, we " flew" him around in a few circles. Then we had him safely land the plane.

Then he saw the little -whatever it's called. He tried to talk me into buying it for him, stating it would come in handy for chores such as scooping kitty litter or feeding the chickens.
0toy1.jpg

Of course, bigger is better. He ran down an aisle, and found this:
0johndeere.jpg

He really wanted that. He said if he had his own little tractor,he wouldn't get in trouble for riding Mr Bizzys big red lawn-eating toy. And he could take chickens for rides, and charge a dollar, and be rich. So I explained how he couldn't take it with him on all his adventures. He agreed adventures would be more fun that chores on a John Deere.

HEyyyyy Hostess D and Ms Donna.. can I ride THIS? I can go fast on this!!
0spiderman.jpg

We told Beaker he couldn't ride anything like that without a helmet.
0helmet.jpg

Since the helmets just didn't fit right, he'd have to stick to something slower.

0horsie.jpg

Then Beaker started getting a little silly.

0silly.jpg
0pumpkinhead.jpg

He was quite wound up, and starting to go a little crazy, so Ms Donna found a way to keep him nearby

0carrier.jpg

We did let him ride Dumbo on the way out
0dumbo.jpg

Well since I am taking an early lunch thought I would let you all in on Fancy's day with DH at the Greenhouse.

Fancy started her day wearing the new shirt DH & I got her while we were shopping. Figured she would like the pink with the purple stripes on the collar. It looked comfortable too.
smile.png

DH said she tried to help water but the wand was too heavy for her. He did the watering and she helped count up plants and figure up the bill for the customers that came in. He said she did very well and was very pleasant with everyone. He said she was very quick at pecking the buttons on the calulator
gig.gif

He said she always showed the pink and purple petuinas first.

Fancy seemed to enjoy helping in the garden too. Checking the squash, counting blooms for developing fruit.

"Oh look there are some Zucchini coming on. Yeah, I love zucchini.. Do you all cook it different ways, I have some good recipes for it. "

"Oh My, look at the size your onions are getting. Are these the sweet ones?" Yes Fancy those are the Texas Candy Sweet. You have a very good eye for your veggies. "Yes I love veggies"

"Oh here are some of my favorites. The Chard looks like it is just right for us chickens. The lettuce looks tastey too. May I have some for lunch?" Well of course you can have as much as you would like for lunch.

After lunch the both of them worked on Vic's boat, so when I came home they had to show off their good work. DH said Fancy helped do alot of scrubing to get the boat ready for paint. So here is the half DH got painted. He is calling the boat Blue By U
gig.gif

DH said that while he was painting the boat Ms Fancy dissappeared. He heard a lot of chattering going on over toward DB's (David Bowe) quarters. So he went to see what was going on. There was Ms Fancy having a very happy conversation with our Famous DB.

Well the two of them got along great.. I think DB has a crush on Ms Fancy he was singing to her too
love.gif

All in all I think everyone had a good day
big_smile.png

Well I must finish my lunch Ta ta for now.
frow.gif

Karan
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom