Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Oh my look at all the beautiful items .
love.gif
Be able to shop and work oh my what fun
ya.gif
Tootsie must of had a wonderful time there. She certainly seems to be having a Lucky Turkey girls visit with Blue GrassSeramas and her Adorable family
clap.gif

Oh BellLisamo, yes, please do post those pics when you get them. It is always nice to find missing adventures. It is like a treasure hunt.
clap.gif

Well Fancy and I will be doing some cleaning and organizing of the storage room of the Greenhouse today. I get the Day Off for Holiday.

Soo Tata for now.
frow.gif
we will check in later. I hope everyone has some wonderful plans with family and friends for the 4th.
celebrate.gif

Karan
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Ms. Donna had to work all day yesterday, (cause she works with the sicklyist group of peoples) so i did not get to see her. I got to stay with Mr. Scott and the cats. Pumpkin and I played hide and seek. It was my turn to hide but while Pumpkin was hiding her eyes she just rolled over and went to sleep.. left me hiding for hours..
22153_dvc01061.jpg

Mr. Scott and I made a cake for Ms. Donna.
22153_dvc00885.jpg

22153_dvc00887.jpg

Mr. Scott let me lick the beaters. I had to make sure the mixer was unplugged so Oliver didn't turn it on while doing so.
22153_dvc00886.jpg

Today Ms. Donna took me to the passport getting place. She says that since I'm a traveling duck I need my passport. She also tells me that next week as soon as I get my passport I will be getting to visit other host families, I said good cause I could use a vacation break...
sad.png
But I'll miss New Jersey

Last edited:
Hee hee- but will NJ miss Beaker? I enjoyed the weekend visit. I'm glad he ran away and came here.

Pumpkin hiding her eyes is really cute.

Didn't you used to do that to me? Pretend to play hide-n-seek, and leave me hiding for hours?

Well it was cleaning day for me yesterday and Ms Fancy was a very Big Help
clap.gif

Here is what we started with.
Oh Ms Karan I don't know how you could find anything?
Well Ms Fancy it has been a challenge..
barnie.gif

OK, well let's get to it I'm ready!!

So about half way through us girls decided to take a break with peach iced tea. ahhhh good stuff.

Well I am refreshed. Have you seen my other glove? I know I had 2 of them??

I must say that we do some good work... All finished
woot.gif

Look there is so much more room when everything is in order on the shelves. And now no need to scavenger hunt to find the right size tray or pot
lol.png

And look at all the space that you have here.
wee.gif

Oh My tell Mr Vic he needs to brush his wood stove and paint it. On goodness.
Oh Ms Fancy he will,it is coming out and the wood furnace is coming in. So the stove will be redone and fixed up.

We will put more shelves up and then the wood furnace will go in that corner you are in there. Oh I thought maybe a chair and tv..
big_smile.png
Well not out here, we need the all storeage we can get. hmmm might be a good place to hide and have some alone time... hmmm
roll.png

Well that was our work day..

We hope everyone is having a

Karan
big_smile.png
and Ms Fancy
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I had a nice day with Roscoe and Rosie and then I came home and my hen Honey died in my arms
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

But I thought I might as well post the pics of our day - I don't feel like doing anything else.
hit.gif

3688423087_6735cbd56b.jpg

Large open spaces
3688423355_a7c0e2c30f.jpg

3688423651_652466bf45.jpg

3689229320_1b7affae0d.jpg

3689229610_16e7e8b970.jpg

Lunch with my Grandparents
3689229834_e9f96cda83.jpg

Helping to paint windows
3688425143_8b3d8afbc5.jpg

Hanging out with my Grandpa
3688425393_4f56e8e21a.jpg

Cooling off with a few new friends
3689230966_6e7ebd6811.jpg

Doing dishes with my Grandma and eating 'tummy berries'
3689262848_aeb487f1ff.jpg

Rosie and Roses
3689231226_4ab219ee97.jpg

Rosie and Rata (Grandma's cat)
3688426055_7649ae4ff6.jpg

Roscoe and Grandma - Roscoe is wearing a baby bonnet my Grandma knitted
3688426283_b97e684d52.jpg

3689231894_d10147eb2d.jpg

3688426823_645aa8f82c.jpg

Oh Catalina
hugs.gif
I am sooo sorry about your hen Honey
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif

We had 2 ducklings hatch just recently. Itty Bitty and Peepers . I had to help Itty Bityy out of the shell as Itty had been trying to get out for almost 2 days. They both were eating and drinking well last night.

Well this morning Itty Bitty had past
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
little Peepers is alone . Right now I him Peepers in a stocking cap with small stuffed frog on my lap. It doesn't look as if any of the other 8 eggs in the hatcher are going to hatch. I have 14 more in the incubator on the turner, they are about 18 days away from hatching.
hu.gif

Ms Fancy is still sleeping after our night at the Country Club cookout and fireworks display. Will post our night events later. I need to be getting something ready for a family BBQ at my Dad and Stepmothers.
Tata for now
Karan
sad.png
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Ohhh, I'm sorry to hear about Honey and itty bitty.

Roscoe and Rosie are having a blast! See little Rosie eating the tummy berries.

I want to go shopping with Tootsie! I'd come home with tons of stuff.

Fancy is a great organizer. You think we could hire her out?

Back
Top Bottom