Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Quote:
Can't cage Beaker. He's an escape artist; hadn't you noticed?
lau.gif

His travel pod is as close as he's willing to get to being caged. And he only tolerates that because he's a duck with traveling feet! He has to get to new places and he discovered that he can't fly.

But we have mascots in travel pods, on their way to new hosts. And we have new mascots that are MIA at the moment. I'm working on that!

Last edited:
It seems to be pretty slow with the mascots right now-guess that's what happens when they are traveling. Hurry up, chicks, ducks, and turkeys! We want more!!!
ya.gif

Fancy is still having adventures.
Roscoe & Beaker are traveling.
Tootsie is still having adventures and will travel later this week.
Adelaide & Peepers are currently MIA and I can't seem to get an update
sad.png
But feelers are out!

Haven't found a goose for a mascot yet. Lucy would be a lovely name for a goose!

Looks like all our mascots are on the move again! How fun!!
celebrate.gif

Can't wait to see where they all 'land'!
clap.gif

Guess who just showed up at my house!!!!!????

Roscoe and Rosie!!!!!

The kids were super-excited. I have been telling them about the impending visit.
002.jpg

more pics will have to wait until the rain stops...

Thanks Catalina for the photo album!!! We'll be sure to add to it!!!

the ducks are resting right now and looking at the puppies.

Last edited:
Since we are waiting for Beaker to land in North Carolina and I can see we all are having mascot withdraws, I'm going to post Beakers last two adventures with us. Mr. Scott and I decided to take Beaker to the beach to see the Atlantic Ocean. Mr. Scott was going swimming when Beaker realized no one taught him how to swim, so we put on his swimmies (bought at toys r us) and goggles and off we went.
22153_dvc01147.jpg
22153_dvc01146.jpg

Last edited:
When we got to the beach we found that there was no lifeguard on duty. So beaker tried to fill in for them.
22153_dvc01018.jpg

He also wanted to collect sea shells by the sea shore.
22153_dvc00987.jpg
22153_dvc00989.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom