Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

miss jayne... those were great pictures of Rusty and all of his new friends!! WOW!!!!
clap.gif

I was wondering what happened to the pic of FrChuckW and I with Rusty!! I don't look NEAR as fat in that one!!
gig.gif

wegotchickens~~~We had so much fun at the IN chickenstock that we (in central KY) are planning one for next month!! The link is in my siggy if you're interested!!

Quote:
well, thank you ma'am! wish there were more, i was running out of fingers!
lol.png
i need to grow another arm or a tail or something!!!

shelley...you look awesome in that pic as well as in 'real life'!!!

well, what the heck? how is it that i am not knowing about the kentucky meet up? i need to clone myself too!
gig.gif
and get a time machine or something.

Quote:
Do you want Rusty, the unofficial BYC Chickenstock Mascot, to be present at your event?
big_smile.png

That would be awesome!!!

ETA: What do I need to do?

Last edited:
Quote:
Do you want Rusty, the unofficial BYC Chickenstock Mascot, to be present at your event?
big_smile.png

That would be awesome!!!

Easy! Send me your address and agree to send him to the next address, adding shipping confirmation so that we can track his shipment (adds less than $1 to the ship fee).

Last edited:
Quote:
That would be awesome!!!

Easy! Send me your address and agree to send him to the next address, adding shipping confirmation so that we can track his shipment (adds less than $1 to the ship fee).

PM sent! This is going to be great!! Should I let everyone know?

Oh, and if you know how to use paypal for shipping, the DC would be free. You can use paypal multi-order shipping and just fill in the blanks.
smile.png

Quote:

PM sent! This is going to be great!! Should I let everyone know?

Oh, and if you know how to use paypal for shipping, the DC would be free. You can use paypal multi-order shipping and just fill in the blanks.
smile.png

I ship through an old PO with a cute little old postmaster who still weighs things by hand and looks up the rates LOL.

Wow Rusty is wonderful.
clap.gif
MS Jayne you sure know how to start a Mascot off on the right foot.
ya.gif
What a wonderful traveling adventure to go to meet BYCers at their homes.
woot.gif
Thanks so much
clap.gif
clap.gif
Kernal is such a handsome bird. So great Rusty got to meet him and Shelly.
celebrate.gif

Ms Fancy was excited about the Family Reunion as her and I had planned a week how to setup the decorations and potted flowers up for the tables. But I think she was more excited that her and I were going to sleep in the camper.

Ms Fancy helped my cousin Charlotte fix breakfast the 1st morning, oh yummy Pancakes, Bacon and Ms Fancy's speicality Blueberry Pancakes all of it was great.
clap.gif

Randy and Ms Fancy talking over the days events coming up.

Getting into a game of cards with some of the gang.

The adventure of the reunion will continue.....

Karan
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom