Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

You make a valid point. However, I seem to recall Beaker wanted to go to space because he wanted to be the first inter-galactic travelling chicken mascot.
ya.gif

He also wanted to see his long distance cousin Duck Dodgers in the 24th ½ century.
lau.gif

But I had to tell him about this short little guy named Marvin the Martian,
who has a not so nice friend Gossamer, who makes Oliver look real nice.
gig.gif

Adeladie and Peepers arrived safe and sound in CT and have been having great adventures with us... will post pictures as soon as they download!

Adelaide and Peepers had their first adventure with us on a road trip over Labor Day weekend to the Jersey Shore in beautiful Stone Harbor, NJ. It was a cold and rainy day, but Adelaide wanted to check out the water front on the dock. She had to keep Peepers warm and dry.

34895_ade1.jpg

She liked the view, but thought maybe by driving the boat she could see more.

34895_ade3.jpg

Unfortunately, the controls were all covered up. So she just checked out the rest of the boat.

34895_ade2.jpg

Until she found a great place to roost!

34895_ade4.jpg

More on the Connecticut adventures of Adelaide and Peepers soon!

ya.gif
Good to see some mascot action for a change!
Thanks, dtimms!!!
thumbsup.gif
And also Nivrocco!!
thumbsup.gif

Where's the BEAKER?
Where's Fancy? Barely recovered and now missing again
hmm.png

I can tell you that I kidnapped Rusty and he's sleeping with a certain 13-year old girl. He had some memories for us that are currently critical to remembering happier times.
hit.gif

Since I bought him, though, I don't feel too terribly badly about mascot-napping him.

But those who are currently mascot-nappers, well, I'd get them in the mail pronto!
If you can't afford to mail them, send me a PM. I'll happily send you a postage-paid label.
If you just need an address again, let me know. I'm sorting through my PM's and getting the lists back together and updated...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom