Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

ya.gif
wee.gif
BEAKER HAS BEEN FOUND!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif

After bouncing around in the postal system, exploring and generally making a nuisance of himself, he finally decided to get serious and landed at his new host's home.
thumbsup.gif

Adelaide and Peepers will be leaving CT as soon as I can find a box that they fit comfortably in! Their current box has been used and abused and needs to be replaced for their safety! More pictures to come soon, as usual trouble uploading.

Adelaide and Peepers had a last playtime in the yard with our girls and our resident chicken wrangler, Zach.

34895_picture_009.jpg

Zachy tried to give Adelaide her own supply of corn...

34895_picture_007.jpg

...but the other girls weren't having any of that.

34895_picture_002.jpg

He tried to defend her...

34895_picture_010.jpg

... but in the end, they got their way.

34895_picture_006.jpg

And now Adelaide and Peepers are moving on to their new hosts!

34895_picture_015.jpg

We enjoyed having them!

Here are a few pics of Tootsies Drag Racing Debut...a good time was had by all...
24754_elk_creek_090509_002.jpg

Tootsie and THE RIDE

24754_elk_creek_090509_003.jpg
A close-up
24754_elk_creek_090509_005.jpg
Tootsie and me getting ready for our run..

Ok....I'm finally getting to post some of Beaker's adventures of this past week since he's been in beautiful (but rainy) western NC.
(Sorry some of the pics are turned sideways, I didn't realize it till they were already uploaded)

Beaker was there for the first blue/green egg that we got! What a suprise indeed.
28139_img_3591.jpg

Beaker loved playing with "Allie", our three-legged boxer mix and and playing on the swingset with my son Evan!

28139_img_3598.jpg

28139_img_3596.jpg

Beaker has made friends with the silkies and OEGB and then helped my gather some of the ghords out of the garden!

28139_img_3594.jpg

28139_img_3592.jpg

28139_img_3599.jpg

We have had an eventful week, but most of all we have had FUN!!

I am SOOOOO glad Beaker has been found. Just this morning, LilBizzy and I hatched a plan over coffee to organize a search and rescue team. We were so distraught over Beaker's disappearance, and wanted to do something about it. Now, we can breathe a sigh of relief!

Here we are hatching our plan...
18671_pict3310.jpg

Ewww, yuk- pictures of me. Blech.
But yup, I flew allthe way across the country to California to help BuffOrpingtons with a Search & Rescue plan to find Beaker. Can't tell ya about it right now,though- Been on trains and planes since 4:00 this morning, and need me some sleep!!
So glad to see he has been found!!

edited to fix spelling- I think I was more tired than I realized

Last edited:
Glad to see you made it home safe and sound! You must be soooo tired!

We'll keep those search and rescue plans on the back burner, just in case. You know Beaker, and he seems to find all the escape routes! He might just need us again someday.
pop.gif

Had I thought about it earlier, I would have him microchipped.
Glad to see he is having fun, though. Allie is very cute!!

Back
Top Bottom