Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Helloooooooooooo everyone!!
It's Beaker here. I hafta tell todays story cause Miss Bizzy is whining. Well, she has a kidney 'fection, and I don't know what that is, but it makes her hold her back and say " it hurts ithurts ithurts it HURTS ithurts"

"it hurts"

So, since she has an owwie, I tried to bring her some cookies. But, they accidently flew into my mouth before I could get them to her.

We also have a sickiesilkie. Miss Bizzybody brought sickiesilkie into the laundry room. It was my job to take care of sickiesilkie while sickybizzy went to work. I sat in the dog crate with her and told her stories. She liked my stories.

sick4.jpg

I I patted her back and pet her and told her it was going to be all right.

sick2.jpg

Then, I made her dinner. I smushed together some cottage cheese ( did you know cottage cheese squeaks when it is chewed? ) and blueberry and yogurt and crumbley chickenfood. Do you know why it's called blueberry yogurt? Cause it has BLUEberries in it, you sillies! Hey, I just realized there is blueberries, and blackberries, but not red berries, even though there IS red berries, but they are raspberries or strawberries. Why do they call them strawberries? They dont have straw! and what is a rasp, anyways?
I don't know who named these things, but it doesnt make any sense.
Anyway- sickiesilkie liked the dinner I cooked. She didn't eat too much, but thats because she is sick, not because I'm a crummy chef.

sick1.jpg

I like taking care of sickiesilkie. Especially since it is very close to Christmas. I need to score a few extra points with Santa. Oh, I gotta go! I need to write another letter to Santa to tell him how good I am being in case he is too busy to notice.

Love,
the most A-DORABLE duck that ever existed
Beaker

PS, This is the sickliest group of people/chickens I ever saw

Last edited:
I got woken up VERY early this morning by a little duck running across my back and jumping on me . He said " SNOW!! There's SNOW!! Can we make a snowman? Uh oh, I need gloves and boots! Wake UP Miss Bizzybody!! There's SNOW!!!"

I told Beaker he was a day early. It's supposed to snow tomorrow. He insisted the ground was all white..

NotSnow.jpg

Oh, Beaker, thats just frost. Can I go back to sleep now???

Well, no sooner had I posted that when the little duckie came running up to me, tugging on my pantsleg jumping up and down, talking so fast and excited, I couldn't even understand what he was saying. He was darn near spitting like daffy duck.
Turns out it is really snowing,now.!!

Snow1.jpg

Mister Bizzy pegged Beaker with a snowball:

Snow2.jpg

He made a little snowman. Then, it was time to go in:

Snow3.jpg

Beaker,
Be very careful, Miss Bizzy is very good a throwing snow balls and it having a good chance it will end up down the back of your neck, trust me I know. Sorry I can't be there with you, Miss Bizzy and I had the besstest snow playtime this time at night. Make sure you have all your snow gear on, boots,hat and gloves, cause you don't want to get freezer burnt.
Like you told Santa Mickey you don't like llello snow, so don't follow the extremely hairy thing that tries to pass itself off as a dog, cause she makes llello snow.
I'm sure Santa can see that your being a good duckie (for now)

PS: since Miss Bizzy is sickley you might offer to shovel a snow path to the chicken coop. Too bad you bought the quad up to Mr Scott, I'm sure you would have had some great adventures:(

Ms. Donna

Beaker says :

10705_waitingfortree.jpg

Um.. HeckOOOOOOOOOOOO... is anybody out there? Is this thing on? I'm so cute!! How come everyone stopped commenting how cute I am? Don't you love me no more??

Heckooooo Beaker,
I'm here and I know Ms.Lina is also watching. I wish you were here we could have used your help today. Like Ms. Bizzy I am also holding my back saying
" it hurts ithurts ithurts it HURTS ithurts" but that's not cause I have a kidney fection it was cause we had to shovel 21 inches of snow out of my 200 foot driveway
22153_dscf2717.jpg

Mr. Scott tried to start the quad you guys brought up last week but he couldn't get it started

Hey y'all! I just wanted to let you know that Fancy has arrived! She showed up on Saturday but i was busy so i didn't open the package till real late. My dad didn't know what it was and thought it might be a bomb
lol.png
I'll get some pics of her soon.

Beaker is a little jealous. Ok, he is a LOT jealous, and between the cookies and the candy you have, and the snow, he thinks he should have stayed there.

Unfortunately, when we woke, what was falling from the sky was more rain than snow. So, just like when my kids were little, we got up and wrapped up and ran outside to play before we were even fully awake. Beaker wanted me to make a snowduck.
I started rolling the body. Beaker was running around me in circles. He could hardly contain his excitement. Or maybe his feet were cold? Because the snow was wet, it was rolling nicely:
SnoBall1.jpg

It looked great from that side, but then I looked at the other side.

SnoBall2.jpg

I guess Beaker got in the way LOL. I rolled him upright, and stood back to admire my snowduck.

SnoBall3.jpg

I was laughing- Beaker, on the other hand, did not find the humour in the situation. I dug him out of the snowball, hugged him to warm him up, and we got to building a snowduck. Complete with little stubby wings and a tail:

SnowDucka.jpg

SnowDuckside.jpg

By this time, what was falling from the sky was 100% rain, so we came in, and I let Beaker help make breakfast:
839waffle.jpg

839waffle2.jpg

Now he knows how to cook something besides cat food!

Back
Top Bottom