Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Hee hee.. I couldn't imagie how big his little head would get if he were star of a storybook. He does think that would be a good idea.Then he asked me to take him to the mall, so he could get sunglasses " so the popper otzies won't recognize him"

eta : I told him to just keep his potato head disguises

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif

Certainly you may! I have been feeling pretty down about the whole mascot thing-people wanting them, and then they never do anything with them. It just seems like maybe most people are tired of the whole idea. Very few people even seem to be following this thread anymore. I had tracked down all but one of the mascots a couple of months ago and thought they were going to be posting pics or sending them out, but that hasn't happened
sad.png
It just gets pretty discouraging. I do have Roscoe and Rosie here with me, I was HOPING the last host would put up her pictures before I do anything with them, but I am not sure if that will happen.
LilBizzy, you are doing a great job!

Quote:
I know how you feel. That's why I am hesitant to give Beaker up. I was getting aggravated and disgusted, and that was wrong (and selfish)of me. But I enjoyed seeing the mascots in action, and it was quite pooey when no one was posting anything. At least, with Beaker here, I know I am posting, and even if there are only 4 people reading, they are getting something to read.
Beaker informed me he called the Post Office today and is having all his mail sent here ( What mail????). He says he isn't leaving at least until the temperatures get above freezing.
Now, I'm trying to convince him to go visit fattie. He can use his incredible charm to sweet talk a few of her faboulous silkies to follow him back here!! hee hee

I think it would be a lot of fun! I wish I had found this thread a long time ago. I did something similar on my Honeymoon last Fall with "Walter the Farting Dog". He went with us to the Bahamas. That was so much fun. I'm sure Beaker or Rosco & I won't disappoint you all! Send one of them here please.
big_smile.png

Today, when I got home from work, I heard the shower running. I ran into the bathroom ( tripping over the hairy thing who thought this was a game) and saw this :

Boat1.jpg

I turned off the water, and was just scratching my head wondering what was going on.
Boat2.jpg

I heard some giggling, and lifted the umbrella.
Boat3.jpg

"BEAKER!! What are you doing??"
"Well Billy wanted to play boat. But I didn't want us to get wet, so I used my brain and thinked of getting the umbrella so we dont get wet when we play boat. I am pretty smart right?"

Boat4.jpg

"Beaker, you and Billy need to get out of the tub. No more boating in the tub unless I am home "

So, I went to take the dog out while the boys got out of the tub. I was thinking of the mess I would have to clean up. Gathered the towels and headed toward the bathroom to clean up the mess.

"BEAKER!!!!"

Boat5.jpg

" What??? You said no boat in the tub! We are not in the tub"

Back
Top Bottom