Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Well, Billy hasn't seen Beaker in 6 months, and misses him terribly. Now that it is summer, Billy was very VERY bored. So, we had to find him a new friend.
Introducing.. Purple Monkey!!

PM1.jpg

I thought Purple Monkey was giving Billy a hug.. but they might have been wrestling. Either way, Billy was giggling.

Wrestle.jpg

Then they decided to hang out together.

Hang1.jpg

Hang2.jpg

Hang3.jpg

They played Mountain Climber...

Sofa1.jpg

Luckily, they were only on the sofa, because Purple Monkey , while he has big hands, he has scrawny, puny arms with no muscle tone

Sofa2.jpg

Whoops
Sofa3.jpg

Then they decided to lounge in the pool:

Pool1.jpg

Pool2.jpg

Billy had an idea...
Pool Slide!!!!

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

So, I wrapped them in the towel to get dried:

Towel.jpg

The surfing penguins on the towel gave Billy an idea.. Purple Monkey was too " chicken" , so he just watched from the side.

Surf1.jpg

Surf2.jpg

The water was too calm, so Purple Monkey acted as the wave machine:

Surf3.jpg

Surf4.jpg

Hanging 8!!

Last edited:
Bizzy You gotta POOL
clap.gif
You must have forgotten to tell me

Anyway welcome to the BYC purple monkey. Billy and you look like you should have some good adventures. Billy wasn't able to spend much time with his friend Beaker. So Beaker's antics didn't rub off too much, and you might be safe for a while Billy will break you in much easier. I see Billy's much braver than Beaker going surfing with-out swimmies.

Mr. Scott and I may come down to visit next month, possible drop off crazy mom-mom that should be interesting.

Last edited:
Quote:
Husband almost gave it away when we were talking today. He was jumping in the pool. If I had told you about the pool, you might have guessed what Billy and Purple Monkey were up to!!

Quote:
Husband almost gave it away when we were talking today. He was jumping in the pool. If I had told you about the pool, you might have guessed what Billy and Purple Monkey were up to!!

Hey, we met each other in DE, and I am in MD, and you have a POOL! Can I come over and swim?
tongue.png

Quote:
Sure!! Its just a little pool- 12'x 33".. but it serves the purpose.
Side note.. I am REALLY sorry to hear about your Zoe..

Back
Top Bottom