Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

I have had Fancy for a long time now. She would love to move on to another place. She came here when it was a really sad time, and she is ready for some fun. Who will be hosting? Please?!
fl.gif

I will let you know in the next day or so who she will be going to. I have a few people who SAID they wanted to host, but when I sent them messages that a mascot was ready for travel, they didn't respond.
sad.png

I have also been busy with my baby and not keeping after the mascot hosts like I should have. I am sorry. I was hoping to have one of the mascots myself when he was born 3 weeks ago, but the host never sent it.
barnie.gif

Billy and Purple Monkey learned a new fun thing to do, quite by accident.
Billy was on the lounge, and Purple Monkey was chilling on the side:
Fly1.jpg

Purple Monkey wanted to climb on the lounge raft
Fly2.jpg

When he did, he weighed just enough to pull the float down:
Fly3.jpg

Which sent Billy UP
Fly4.jpg

What goes up..
Fly5.jpg

Must come down...
Fly6.jpg

Oh what fun..But..

Can Billy Swim?? Where's Beaker when you need him. We know he has swimmies. Does Purple Monkey Swim??
Did someone save Billy
barnie.gif
, or did they leave him under water to call 911 ( just like 29 years ago)

I can't stand the suspense
barnie.gif

Quote:
Billy can't swim. Eveyone knows chickens can't swim. He doesn't need swimmies, though, because he wears a Baggie full body swimsuit. Luckily for him, he floats very well, and like all children, he knows not to go near the pool unless there is an adult present. ( Remember little brother falling in the pool, and I pulled him out by the hair?.. The same brother who ate chlorine...and we wonder why he is the way he is today)
Purple Monkey floats also- the problem with him is he always seems to land face down in the water. He may need swimmies just to keep his face out of the water.

As for the other thing.. First of all, do you have to say how long ago it was? Makes us seem old.
And I panicked. The water was green. I couldn't see you. And I panicked. And I almost broke my legs running across the kitchen all soaking wet. AND I had to tell mom. And I didn't wanna go out there and see ya dead. You KNOW dead things creep me out. So I stayed inside and called 911.
It took a few minutes, but I ended up doing the right thing. Ah, you were such a pretty shade of blue. Now, if you had been purple, I might have called a taxidermist instead of a paramedic. I like purple!

Quote:
Billy can't swim. Eveyone knows chickens can't swim. He doesn't need swimmies, though, because he wears a Baggie full body swimsuit. Luckily for him, he floats very well, and like all children, he knows not to go near the pool unless there is an adult present. ( Remember little brother falling in the pool, and I pulled him out by the hair?.. The same brother who ate chlorine...and we wonder why he is the way he is today)
Purple Monkey floats also- the problem with him is he always seems to land face down in the water. He may need swimmies just to keep his face out of the water.

As for the other thing.. First of all, do you have to say how long ago it was? Makes us seem old.
And I panicked. The water was green. I couldn't see you. And I panicked. And I almost broke my legs running across the kitchen all soaking wet. AND I had to tell mom. And I didn't wanna go out there and see ya dead. You KNOW dead things creep me out. So I stayed inside and called 911.
It took a few minutes, but I ended up doing the right thing. Ah, you were such a pretty shade of blue. Now, if you had been purple, I might have called a taxidermist instead of a paramedic. I like purple!

lau.gif
Okay, I have to ask...is your mother still living? You two sound like you could have put her in the grave early!

Back
Top Bottom