Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Today, "Uncle" Billy was excited - We were going to babysit!

"Hello baby! Wanna play? I have water pistols!!"
baby1.jpg

"Billy, she is just a little baby. She can't play yet. She can't feed herself, or walk, or talk"

Billy helped feed her....
baby2.jpg

and patted her back so she could burp.

baby3.jpg

He thought it quite silly that she needed help to burp. When she did burp, the force made him fall off her back. Billy was quite impressed!
He was also impressed with how loud and stinky and plentiful her farts are. He did bring me a diaper when asked...

baby6.jpg

But once he realized what the diaper was for, he ran and hid.
When she started to get a little fussy, he tried entertaining her with a song and a dance, while "holding" a rattle

baby5.jpg

" She likes me Miss D.!!! She's smiling!!! "

shhh, don't tell Billy,but she was smiling because she pooped again in her fresh diaper- She may be small but she finds that very funny.

Quote:
Hmm, are you trying to say I am OLD? Sheesh you are getting cranky in your older-than-me years!!
tongue2.gif
hide.gif

Quote:
Ooh, does that make you a Grand Auntie?
big_smile.png

Oohh GRAND Auntie sounds even older than Great Auntie!

Quote:
Hmm, are you trying to say I am OLD? Sheesh you are getting cranky in your older-than-me years!!
tongue2.gif
hide.gif

Quote:
Ooh, does that make you a Grand Auntie?
big_smile.png

For the record no where in this quote does it say YOUR OLD, someone is reading into things but they say if it walks like a duck,talks like a duck must be an OLD duck
old.gif

Quote:
tongue2.gif
hide.gif

Quote:

For the record no where in this quote does it say YOUR OLD, someone is reading into things but they say if it walks like a duck,talks like a duck must be an OLD duck
old.gif

yeah, Bizzy does seem a little stuck on that old stuff.
cool.png

Is there any way I can host a mascot the second to the last weekend of this July? I know it's short notice, but I'd love to show the mascot all the behind the scenes stuff that happens during our Comic Con convention, introduce her to a few stars, set in in some awesome panel discussions. We can hit the Midway, some tide pools, lunch at part of the Hard Rock Cafe that magically changes into a diner from Eurika. We ALWAYS run into Stan Lee, ALWAYS visit with Ray Bradbury, and plenty of artists.

Back
Top Bottom